Kreutz wants to Punch Rodgers in face.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Rodgers comeback was spot on.

“Are we getting that soft as a society that we can’t have a back and forth now?” Rodgers said, via NBCSportsChicago.com. “Somebody can pay for a ticket and say whatever the hell they want, which I think they should be able to, that’s fine, but the one time you say something back to them, that gets caught on hot mic . . . now it’s that I’ve disrespected an entire city and organization and my own organization.”
I actually love it!! I only wish we had a team and QB, that could back up shit talking like Rogers does!!

We still have another game, in Lameblow, so I hope we can get our shit together and go in and return the favor this season.

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Always respected Rodgers before but that was a display of zero class. Competitiveness is one thing but leave it on the field.

Screaming expletives into the stands is something a HOF caliber player just doesn’t do. Dude is straight up trash.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Always respected Rodgers before but that was a display of zero class. Competitiveness is one thing but leave it on the field.

Screaming expletives into the stands is something a HOF caliber player just doesn’t do. Dude is straight up trash.
The Big ClutchPearlski

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
More so actually. A correct response to someone taunting is not punching him in the face. Smells like trying TOO hard to be big tough guy. Sad. I still love Kreutz but this is not his best moment in history.

I mean if you still love him after he actually broke a teammates jaw then not sure why his wanting to punch a former opponent hypothetically would be an issue. Kreutz is a typical meatball. He just happened to also be good at football.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Rodgers as a QB is great but dude is a bitch that keeps track of everyone that ever said anything bad about him and cries about it to himself

So like Michael Jordan at his HoF speech. The great ones tend to be oversensitive bitches that use every perceived slight as motivation.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Rodgers comeback was spot on.
. “Somebody can pay for a ticket and say whatever the hell they want, which I think they should be able to, that’s fine, but the one time you say something back to them, that gets caught on hot mic "
This is what i was thinking when i heard about this. Even football fans are complete snowflake pussies now.

SugabearMVP

Liked Posts:
This is what i was thinking when i heard about this. Even football fans are complete snowflake pussies now.
It's just stupid media making this something it really isn't. It's everywhere and unfortunately even in sports. Sports, to many of us is the gateway, or distraction we go to to get away from what's going on in the news these days. Sports was never as political as it's been for the past few years. The media has nothing to report and negativity sells. It's leading to the creation of a weak, sensitive, humorless society and it's beyond annoying.

Think about it. This thing would be laughed at years ago as sports talk. What Rodgers said, as well as what Kruetz said. I don't see it as a big deal either way and it's time we as sports fans realize that news like this is what leads folks to unneeded areas of society. Lighten up and move on. I'm sure others on this board will probably attack me or call me a boomer or whatever. That's fine... but just remember that I'm glad you have that freedom.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
I mean if you still love him after he actually broke a teammates jaw then not sure why his wanting to punch a former opponent hypothetically would be an issue.

I can take issues with him but still love the passion. Like Marty McFly in Back to the Future, you can like him and root for him to grow eventually. Kreutz' credits haven't rolled yet. Hope that helps your confusion.

Brownie

Liked Posts:
Rodgers as a QB is great but dude is a bitch that keeps track of everyone that ever said anything bad about him and cries about it to himself

Exactly. He's a self-righteous, sensitive hippie.. who's hypercritical but can't take criticism himself. Dude is truly the worst.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
The media has nothing to report and negativity sells. It's leading to the creation of a weak, sensitive, humorless society and it's beyond annoying.
The media is just an "errand boy". The real problem is social media and the rise of woke culture which started in the late 90s with the rise of political correctness. Social media in particular Twitter has given way to loud a voice to all these snowflakes and it has spread like wildfire becoming this sensitive weak ass cancel culture crap. I absolutely hate how soft the world has gotten. People think this its cool but there are consequences to this and its going to implode when they start to eat each other. There has to be a balance. You cant have a bunch of assholes running around causing trouble but you also cant try to destroy peoples lives anytime they say or do something you may not agree with.

Last edited:

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Imagine supporting this mongloid meathead lmfao. I hope Olin walks in front of the EL.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
The media is just an "errand boy". The real problem is social media and the rise of woke culture which started in the late 90s with the rise of political correctness. Social media in particular Twitter has given way to loud a voice to all these snowflakes and it has spread like wildfire becoming this sensitive weak ass cancel culture crap. I absolutely hate how soft the world has gotten. People this its cool but there are consequences to this and its going to implode when they start to eat each other.
Tell me you are human trash without telling me you're trash.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I can take issues with him but still love the passion. Like Marty McFly in Back to the Future, you can like him and root for him to grow eventually. Kreutz' credits haven't rolled yet. Hope that helps your confusion.

Yeah the point is this is much ado about nothing. Olin has always been a meatball and no he isnt going to magically change at this point.