Kristin Cavallari divorcing ‘lazy’ Jay Cutler because he was ‘unmotivated’

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Sounds like he preferred hanging out with the kids and she wanted to keep the cash cow going.

He was a terrible QB for the Bears but I am Team Jay on this one. This broad was just in it for the money and used custody of the kids to get Jay to agree to letting her buy a house.
She even wants $5M of his money to buy a mansion! She probably has more money than him honestly.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
She even wants $5M of his money to buy a mansion! She probably has more money than him honestly.

Nah she doesnt. That is just it. Lazy Jay still worth more which is why she needs his money and wanted him to get a broadcast gig.

I have no doubt she is going to find another wealthy sucker to latch onto.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Hope he had prenup. Am sure Jay through a large chunk of change to get her internet business rolling. Once her business took off and he was no longer needed, buh bye Jay!@
Yeah she was doing the long con for some of his money lol. Because no woman ever has fallen in love and thought she could change the man. Not caping for her but let's be honest, she had more money before Jay than you probably have/will have.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I wonder if Jay posts on this forum and if so, who is he? Gunzaan? Dick Butka?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah she was doing the long con for some of his money lol. Because no woman ever has fallen in love and thought she could change the man. Not caping for her but let's be honest, she had more money before Jay than you probably have/will have.

She was asking for full custody until Jay agreed to let her buy a house with marital funds. Most of their alleged problems stem from Jay being tight with money and Cavalari wanting more of it.

So I think more evidence that she was in it for the lifestyle and the money.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:

Agreed. She's got her own money. Even though Cutler has more, I could see a couple splitting over ambition.

She probably has more than Jay.

The lack of motivation, laziness and leadership abilities of Cutler were rumored before Cavallari came around. At what point do ppl believe it's true? Is there a massive conspiracy against Jay Culter??

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Sounds like he preferred hanging out with the kids and she wanted to keep the cash cow going.

He was a terrible QB for the Bears but I am Team Jay on this one. This broad was just in it for the money and used custody of the kids to get Jay to agree to letting her buy a house.
He wasn't terrible, people exaggerate on Cutler. He was never one of the worst QBs in the league

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I could sorta envision Jay being an unmotivated, lazy, toxic person. But he has always seemed a bit off-putting. Is she suddenly surprised by this revelation?

Jay has made plenty of money during his career. He was never cut out for broadcasting and it was evident he was/is never going to make anywhere near than what he made as a QB after he retired.

Let's be honest. She married him for his money and hoped he would continue to cash flow. Now that she has three children, she decides that she wants to move on? Kind of a B*** move. She has plenty of money, instagram followers, etc. What is she chasing? What is she trying to prove? What is her end goal? Because whatever it is, she can deep down always remind herself she was a b*** to get there. If she cabt find happiness where she's at in life she is never going to find it all....just chasing an endless pursuit.