Kristin Cavallari divorcing ‘lazy’ Jay Cutler because he was ‘unmotivated’

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Agreed. She's got her own money. Even though Cutler has more, I could see a couple splitting over ambition.

She probably has more than Jay.

The lack of motivation, laziness and leadership abilities of Cutler were rumored before Cavallari came around. At what point do ppl believe it's true? Is there a massive conspiracy against Jay Culter??

she could have more. Look at Brady wife she kills whatever Tom made

benplace

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like the Bears but that doesn't entitle me to delve in to players/ex-players personal lives.
Best wishes to both of them.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I read thru all these posts condemning her, but...

Cutler is the kinda dude that's 37 and might as well already be 59. He got his money and is happy retiring from professional life. Kristen isn't ready to be married to grandpa...lol.

Jay needs to find a surfer girl that surfs by day and takes bong hits on the coach at night...like Bridget Fonda in Jackie Brown. That's more Culter's speed.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like the Bears but that doesn't entitle me to delve in to players/ex-players personal lives.
Best wishes to both of them.

You're not. We're commenting on their divorce on a message board they'll never read.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jeeze, what kind of guy is she wanting to get involved with next? How much must he be worth and how much is he having to work to be... aok for her?

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
If I made the cash Jay did and I wanted to go play with the kids on the farm and be lazy, well F*** you bitch.....

I hope Jay does not get screwed too hard, the man ALWAYS does....

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
That shitty body language got him canned again!

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
I hope Jay does not get screwed too hard, the man ALWAYS does....
They probably had a prenuptial, but if they didn't remember he's unemployed while she's got a company or two going.

There's a slim chance she's got to give him some sort of support payments. That would be awesome considering she divorced him for being lazy and now she'd have to pay for that same laziness.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
They probably had a prenuptial, but if they didn't remember he's unemployed while she's got a company or two going.

There's a slim chance she's got to give him some sort of support payments. That would be awesome considering she divorced him for being lazy and now she'd have to pay for that same laziness.
Agreed. Jay Cutler needs child support payments. He got used to a certain lifestyle living with that woman.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jay Cutler was a social ladder for Kristen C, and sense he no longer serves that purpose, adios Jay.