Kumar Rocker

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Pitcher out of Vanderbilt that was projected top 5 and fell to Mets at 10 is not expected to sign as a deal fell apart after medicals. I'd love for him to fall to cubs in a later round next year, if he can get healthy he's a legit TOR pitcher

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I saw that the Mets were unlikely to sign him, as there are only hours left to do so. But what was/is the medical issue?

He can return to Vandy, or otherwise has to play in an independent league or internationally.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I saw that the Mets were unlikely to sign him, as there are only hours left to do so. But what was/is the medical issue?

He can return to Vandy, or otherwise has to play in an independent league or internationally.
I haven't seen. I think he is done at vandy. He'll have to play independent league or international until the draft next year I believe

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Tampa fans: "OMG, Tyler Glasnow needs Tommy John surgery!"

Mets fans: "If it's only Tommy John, and not something serious, you need to sign Rocker."

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Is he related to John Rocker?

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Pretty sure John hated brown people. He would beat up kids named Kumar too

He always shows up at small town festivals in Georgia. Last time I saw him, he was at the Marietta City Festival and he was giving photos/autographs for $5. He would give out a shirt that said "Speaka Da English"

The Cougar Karens adore him here

holyfriggincow

Liked Posts:
John Rocker is hot garbage. This kid kinda got the shaft, but I'm sure his super agent will make it all right in the end. (Scott Boras)

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
John Rocker is hot garbage. This kid kinda got the shaft, but I'm sure his super agent will make it all right in the end. (Scott Boras)

I'm pretty sure everyone here is not in disagreement with you regarding Rocker