Kupp on Covid list

Bears Super Bowl

Liked Posts:
Backup QB and no Cooper Kupp on Sunday...

Aaron Donald might have to win this game by himself...

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
On the score they were atleast saying that Murray was unlikely to play or at the very least he would be severely limited. So atleast there is that.

I can't see the Cardinals scoring many points in this game. Their offense sucks as it is and the Rams strength is their defense.

2Deep

Liked Posts:
Rams defense will win the game.

slicker sam

Liked Posts:
And... they just signed Bortles.. sigh

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cardinals couldn't beat the 5-9 9ers, in a game the Cardinals had to win, against CJ Beathard and no Mosterts. Even if Murray plays and is 100%, they're still going to have a much more difficult matchup than they had against a 9ers team that had nothing to play for.

Regardless, if Bears cant beat the Packers, they have no chance in the playoffs.

JUSTFINGWIN

Liked Posts:
Plus their starting RB looks to be out. The line started at 4.5 cards now it's just 1 - essentially 50/50 game.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wont matter when the bears romp the packers they are in #justiceforbearsfans

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Turrible news. Turrible!

NO -

Goff - Leading Passer
Henderson - Leading Rusher
Kupp - Leading WR

The Bears are cursed

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fuck the Rams. Bears can't depend on them. Good news is that if the Bears win, they are most likely the 6 seed.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Turrible news. Turrible!

NO -

Goff - Leading Passer
Henderson - Leading Rusher
Kupp - Leading WR

The Bears are cursed
I still wouldn't count LAR out though, SF dominated them (if Gould made his chip shots it would've been a 3 posession win) and they were on their 3 QB and didn't have their leading rusher either (though still ran all over them).

Murray is really only dangerous when running or throwing to Hopkins, he doesn't have really anyone else to go to. Should be a tightly contested game.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Fuck the Rams. Bears can't depend on them. Good news is that if the Bears win, they are most likely the 6 seed.
I would rather the Bears get the 7 seed, 6 seed means they probably get GB again. Best-case scenario would be a Bears/Rams win, so the Bears get the 7 seed and go into a matchup with the Saints (where they know they were close) with a ton of momentum.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would rather the Bears get the 7 seed, 6 seed means they probably get GB again. Best-case scenario would be a Bears/Rams win, so the Bears get the 7 seed and go into a matchup with the Saints (where they know they were close) with a ton of momentum.
ah...good point there. I don't want the Packers 2 weeks in a row.