Kurt Warner says he'd take fields over Lance

msadows

Liked Posts:
Another person on the long list of people who think Shanny and Lynch are dum dum's

Still can't believe the niners gave up 3 First rounders for a guy they will bench for jimmy g by week 8.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Kurt Warner also said Mitchell Trubisky will take Steelers to AFC North Championship this season.

Don't fall for the clickbait headline. Kurt Warner is not even in the clip you posted. It's another one of those shitty YouTube channels that bait people into watching in order to increase their view counts.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Another person on the long list of people who think Shanny and Lynch are dum dum's

Still can't believe the niners gave up 3 First rounders for a guy they will bench for jimmy g by week 8.
Shanny wanted Mac Jones or Tom Brady

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't fall for the clickbait headline. Kurt Warner is not even in the clip you posted. It's another one of those shitty YouTube channels that bait people into watching in order to increase their view counts.
I have been seeing way more of those this year I feel like. So god damn annoying. The channel ‘Nayem shikdar” is the worst culprit I've seen

msadows

Liked Posts:
I have been seeing way more of those this year I feel like. So god damn annoying. The channel ‘Nayem shikdar” is the worst culprit I've seen

Annoying as fuck. I’ve ran into this multiple times too searching for highlights and the video ends up having nothing to do with it

Hope whoever keeps making these trash videos eventually gets sued by Disney for copyright infringement

Bearey Palpatine

Liked Posts:
I'm not surprised. Fields is a more complete QB and is still growing; reaching his ceiling.

If Lance does well I one would have to wonder if its more Shanahan's ingenuity and QB whispering abilities. Without Kyle as his coach I wouldn't buy him becoming a great signal caller at a high price.

I think Justin can do well in a good offense and even elevate it and become a pro bowler whereas Trey can only succeed with one of the best offensive schemers behind him. If he was Chi's field general coming into this season I wouldn't feel this overwhelming confidence he could step up to his potential as much as Agent One.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
That's Aesopian's stock in trade, especially for every thread he starts.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Kurt Warner also said Mitchell Trubisky will take Steelers to AFC North Championship this season.

He might. It's the 'taking' part that's overstated.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, this thread appears to have fully derailed.

There was an actual Kurt Warner vid not long ago where he reviewed tape. I didn't watch it yet though, but hope to dig it up. Is he becoming the new Gruden by gushing on every QB? Hope not. We need better analysis from the media which is too saturated with hot takes and superficial clickybait garbage.

Fields really does appear to have all the desired characteristics. 'Member when everybody was clamoring for Watson and his collegiate experience of winning the big games > a raw Mitch? Fields appears to have excellent character > Watson.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wow maybe Warner envisions a Superbowl between Fields and Trubisky

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini