Kwame Brown <Best Rant Ever>

Bust

Liked Posts:
Lotta cussin and namecalling so if you one to get offended.....you have been warned

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
In this one he goes on about how some team took him out to a Greek restaurant. They told him he would like it, which he seemed to take as an insult, and then started ranting about Greek salads :ROFLMAO:

Bust

Liked Posts:
Pro athletes need thicker skin....hella rant tho

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
In all fairness Kwame was a punchline for years. That Stephen A Smith rant about him was legendary.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I honestly never understood why he’s been constantly picked on over the years. Dudes been quiet all these years so I don’t blame him for finally speaking up. He’s been retired for years. People need to move on. People act like he’s the biggest bust in sports history. He’s not even the biggest bust of the 2000s.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
Yeah i think that honor would go to Hasheem Thabeet - taken before James Harden /Steph Curry and was pretty much an automatic bust - never even got a second contract.

Darko is a very close 2nd, but he did manage to hang around for 10 years. I wouldn't argue against someone saying he is the biggest considering who he was taken over though.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I honestly never understood why he’s been constantly picked on over the years. Dudes been quiet all these years so I don’t blame him for finally speaking up. He’s been retired for years. People need to move on. People act like he’s the biggest bust in sports history. He’s not even the biggest bust of the 2000s.
This is true. Dude played for 12 years in the NBA, hardly the biggest bust ever. Iconic bust for the #1 pick, but definitely not the worst bust

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
All his latest rants are great. Busting Charlemagne, Stephen Jackson, Steven A Smith asses. The Matt Barnes shit is gold. Calls him Becky with the good hair. Clowns him about Derek Fisher

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
What started all of this? I saw a clip on Twitter of SAS on ESPN just showing a lowlight of Kwame and it just felt so unnecessarily disrespectful, i was shocked ESPN gave it the go ahead.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Who is Kwame Brown?

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
espn is all about politics so they got wind that a former black athlete isnt on the plantation no more so thats why they gave it the green light. Call them cowards for doing so and its fair but respect their hustle for walking the company line. If the top of ESPN wasnt allowing it this would have never happened and its a shame since they changed management in 2019 and said they were getting "back to sports" and its been the complete opposite of that. If the brass told SAS and Cuck Kellerman to stick to sports the would. Its really weird they got rid of woke center with Mike Smith and Hill at 6pm then a few months later turned their whole network "woke" or fake woke as Tom McDonald accurately puts it.

SAS and Skip Bayless was entertaining even though Bayless is a POS. Bayless and Sharpe is better than SAS and Cuck Kellerman but I havent watched either outside of short YT clips in months. BTW I never liked China Sharpe constantly humping Lechina James every chance he gets. James hell of a basketball player and even then the humping of his leg is overrated just on his athletic accomplishments alone.