Kyle Fuller...HE GONE(UPDATE:Now a Bronco)

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd see this whole franchise get nuked by Brett Favre pushing the button before I watch another minute of Mitch Trubisky in a Bears uniform looking like he doesn't have a clue about what sport he's playing.
I legit had a dream last night that Favre kicked the game winning field goal for the Packers to beat the Bears in the Super Bowl. Now this shit?

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
Look, no one could have predicted the cap would drop $17 million. This is bad timing and unfortunately the Bears had to cut a good player. That said, he has 1 int and 8 pds last year. He was going to count for 12% of the cap. Just a bad situation. Hardly the end of the world.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Maybe Andy Dalton can play both ways

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Lol Pace out there saying fuck the city of Chicago

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
I was planning to go back to a game this year with covid getting under conteol. Fuck that, not getting any money from me.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'd see this whole franchise get nuked by Brett Favre pushing the button before I watch another minute of Mitch Trubisky in a Bears uniform looking like he doesn't have a clue about what sport he's playing.

Guy is a moron. Constantly clinging to Mitchs nuts

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:

Well, you got your wish. Congratulations!!

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
So who replaces Fuller now? Now they need a OT, CB and QB. Good luck Pace!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Look, no one could have predicted the cap would drop $17 million. This is bad timing and unfortunately the Bears had to cut a good player. That said, he has 1 int and 8 pds last year. He was going to count for 12% of the cap. Just a bad situation. Hardly the end of the world.
I don't predict getting caught up in a traffic jams on my way to work but make sure to leave early and have gas in the tank.

This is a result of a bag managing.

msadows

Liked Posts:
The bears are gonna be terrible

Yup, I am usually an optimist. This is going to be a bad season.

The sad part is this squad won't be bad enough to get a top 10 pick. We'll just go through the same trash next year.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Patterson and Eddie Jackson - wow. Their twitter posts, wow.

Southside

Liked Posts:
Would you rather have Trubisky and Fuller OR Andy Dalton? Its called logical thinking. It doesn't mean we love Trubisky. Just that he was worth more than 2.5 mil for us.

We didnt need either, we should have let Mitch walk and not sign a QB once we knew that we couldnt get Russell Wilson/Deshaun Watson. The Bears already have Nick Foles under contract, the Bears could have just saved the $10 million and drafted a QB. Now we have two redundant dudes (Foles, Dalton) who couldnt start on another team and are only here because of "familiarity".

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I’d rather do ANYTHING than muddle through another season with Trubisky.

Be careful what you wish for. Im sure we all, including myself, were singing that tune when Foles was announced the starter. It didn't take long for most everyone begging for Trubisky to get another shot before leading the team back into the playoffs.