Kyle Fuller...HE GONE(UPDATE:Now a Bronco)

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
I am kind of laughing at all the dick ripping over Kyle Fuller.

The defense has a real shot at completely falling off the ledge this year. I am willing to bet based on the desperate actions of Ryan pace, not just in the signings but in the media stories that have been floated around, that he knows if he doesn't make something happen it is his last year.
well the larger issue than Fuller IMO .....did anyone see our defense collapse when Hicks was out? yes we'll get Goldman back, did he gain the Covid 25lbs?

the problem IMO is backfilling players, we need picks, and he may potentially use picks to move up for a QB....we need a replacement in the pipeline for Trevathan, a playmaking WR, a CB...it's like a mini rebuild with very few picks

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Read the first page and skipped to the last one. Still the fucking same. LOL

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I think they feel like this team has maxed out its ceiling as currently constructed. They are going to sell the farm for 2nd overall pick Zack Wilson and start over. Pace & Nagy was never on thin ice.

@Anytime23 .....only believe this if you're Chris Simms.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Look, no one could have predicted the cap would drop $17 million. This is bad timing and unfortunately the Bears had to cut a good player. That said, he has 1 int and 8 pds last year. He was going to count for 12% of the cap. Just a bad situation. Hardly the end of the world.

I'm pretty sure GMs were told in meetings to prepare for capapalooza this offseason.
I could be wrong though. It happens.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Never said what he said was a fact.
You’re a Ryan Pace fanboy. The guy who’s literally turning this team to sewage. Stop posting.

I'm a whoever is running the Bears fanboy and right now that Ryan Pace.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Heartfelt goodbye to Kyle Fuller, one of my favorite Bears and a consistent, quality player through his tenure. What i wont miss is him giving up a reception and @pablovi calling him overrated and terrible. But he'll do that to the next guy anyways.
He had lots of TD saving tackles on guys that weren't his responsibility.

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
Also feels like salt in the wound that the Packers are the ones that forced the Fuller contract due to their offer. Packers are smacking down our front office now as well as our team on the field.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
well the larger issue than Fuller IMO .....did anyone see our defense collapse when Hicks was out? yes we'll get Goldman back, did he gain the Covid 25lbs?

the problem IMO is backfilling players, we need picks, and he may potentially use picks to move up for a QB....we need a replacement in the pipeline for Trevathan, a playmaking WR, a CB...it's like a mini rebuild with very few picks

The way the defense works though, the loss of Goldman hurt most because he is who handles the run up front. Bilal Nichols can hold the fort down in place of Hicks, but we really don't have another as good as Goldman on the roster at that position.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Heartfelt goodbye to Kyle Fuller, one of my favorite Bears and a consistent, quality player through his tenure. What i wont miss is him giving up a reception and @pablovi calling him overrated and terrible. But he'll do that to the next guy anyways.
You wanted Andy Dalton so bad. This is what you get. Enjoy the dumpster fire. :)

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This is the cost of Foles, Graham, and Quinn

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You wanted Andy Dalton so bad. This is what you get. Enjoy the dumpster fire. :)
If by so bad you mean anyone but Mitch, you’re right. But he’s not why fuller is gone or why this franchise is a dumpster fire.

please try to not be a complete brain dead Special person for two minutes. Why are you still here btw? Shouldn’t you be following your worthless QB to Buffalo? Lololol always making excuses and blaming everyone for Mitch’s incompetence. 1 year 2.5M backup qb hahahahahahaha way to go bitchtits

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Earl Thomas got cut during the season and nobody signed him. Tony Jefferson also did not get signed by anybody. This isn't exactly a sterling example. How come nobody wanted these guys?

Also thanks for the link from 2003...
Came here to say all of this. Also, if he's referring to Brandon Carr, that dude was washed.

DB70 if just filled with awful information and opinions. Also a thief.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Great standard. Maybe aim higher than cheering for guys just because they happen to have the job. Maybe hope for someone good? Naaaah, you’re not a Bears fan that wouldn’t make sense.

Coming from a guy/boy with zero class and thinks making fun of mentally challenged people is funny and cool, this means nothing.

Your Alt is better at this than you are.