Kyle Fuller...HE GONE(UPDATE:Now a Bronco)

Nelly

Liked Posts:
They threw money away with the K.Fuller signing cause they didn't need him. Don't they also have Chris Harris and Bryce Callahan or are they hurt?
Chris Harris went to the Chargers a couple years ago. The drafted Patrick Surtain and yes, have Bryce Callahan as well. Edit to add: I guess they had signed Ronald Darby too.

That said, DAMNIT PACE YOU IDIOT CUTTING A GUY WHO GOT BENCHED JUST 5 GAMES INTO THE SEASON!

mceownr22

PacetheGawd
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Chris Harris has been gone for years LOL

I wonder what happened to Fuller over there as to why he completely sucks now - is it scheme??? Maybe he couldn't find the WHYS??

Last edited:

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
I'll give Pace credit for timing the dropping of Fuller well. However, outside of JJ our secondary is still our biggest weakness so while we did avoid another big contract to a player about to fall off a cliff (looking at you Eddie Jackson), it doesn't really improve the performance of the secondary we are currently rolling out there.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
I'll give Pace credit for timing the dropping of Fuller well. However, outside of JJ our secondary is still our biggest weakness so while we did avoid another big contract to a player about to fall off a cliff (looking at you Eddie Jackson), it doesn't really improve the performance of the secondary we are currently rolling out there.
There's no guarantee that Fuller would have stunk it up here, and it certainly would be likely that Vildor/Shelley wouldn't be good enough to dislodge him from the starting lineup even if he wasn't as good as last year.

That said, Fuller was overrated when Pace cut him and it appears that fans who were vocal about their opposition to the move may have a little crow to eat as a result of this.

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
There's no guarantee that Fuller would have stunk it up here, and it certainly would be likely that Vildor/Shelley wouldn't be good enough to dislodge him from the starting lineup even if he wasn't as good as last year.

That said, Fuller was overrated when Pace cut him and it appears that fans who were vocal about their opposition to the move may have a little crow to eat as a result of this.
No argument there. I've not watched more than a quarter or two of Denver games this season, but it did seem like maybe they were asking Fuller to play a bit different (which is odd as Fuller didn't seem to get exposed under Fangio's system here). Fuller played a lot of downs off the ball almost to the point that it would annoy Bears fans on quick slants and underneath routes as it resulted in completions but Fuller could minimize the gains as he was a sure handed tackler. It seems in Denver they had him play a little more up at the line and was getting beat deep for big gains which was one of his strengths here.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Where r the resident idiots ?

Just when we thought you couldn't possibly be a bigger r3tard, you hit us with the Sportsmockery link. Good shit!

Now please link us to where you thought this was a good move and gave reasoning for why Fuller was going to unthinkably bad this season. Thank you.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just when we thought you couldn't possibly be a bigger r3tard, you hit us with the Sportsmockery link. Good shit!

Now please link us to where you thought this was a good move and gave reasoning for why Fuller was going to unthinkably bad this season. Thank you.
Dabeers alt?

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This is an odd @Perspective. The irony of you asking about resident idiots will undoubtedly sail over your head.

Btw which is it? Is pace a great gm or has he not acquired playmakers like he should?
Perspective: People are missing the point. The Bears suck because they don't have any skill position talent.
Also Perspective: #Pacecandraft

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Chris Harris has been gone for years LOL

I wonder what happened to Fuller over there as to why he completely sucks now - is it scheme??? Maybe he couldn't find the WHYS??
Fuller is in the same scheme that made him an all pro. Why did he co downhill now.........well if you really look at it he started to fall off the cliff last year, and hit bottom this year.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fuller riding the bench for the 2nd straight week. Turns out pace was right.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
i think he's not playing well because he misses Chicago. he does not like Denver. He is still All-Pro IMO, but only in Chicago or Green Bay