Kyle Fuller is willing to sign a 1 year 3 million dollar prove it deal...

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Will you be able to take him back and let him run CB 2 for a season? I know he had a b ad year in Denver, but that was after having a probowl year here in Chicago. And I think he fits a zone defense better than a man one. If we are running cover 2 or the Tampa 2 again, it might be a good chance for him to boost his stock and get a starter for cheap next season? It does not sound like a Poles move, but I wanted to read the room.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Broncos were a hot mess under Fangio-see Sua Cravens recent comments. Three million is a bargain for his level of experience. Seems like a no-brainer.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'll sign him for a year - the fan reaction to his first exit was extremely entertaining, so I can't wait for the sequel.

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Though I’m excited to see Thomas Graham in a full time role, you can’t pass up a guy like Fuller at that price. The thing is, is Fuller even willing to come back??
Should of said this, this is more a what if? Everyone is getting pissed about the Bears are not making big deals, But Poles has half a roaster to fill even before all the cuts and trades with about 20 - 25 % of the salary cap... Thinking we can pay out 15mill per year contracts...

People are crazy unrealistic.

85Bears

Formerly known as 85Bears
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why not

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think he'd play the Tillman role in the cover 2 perfectly...

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
Broncos were a hot mess under Fangio-see Sua Cravens recent comments.
Cravens' comments sounded more butthurt than anything. GM told him he was being cut in early training camp, he asked the GM if Fangio wanted to talk to him in person to confirm, someone else told him 'yes,' so he went and the answer was really 'no,' Fangio wasn't going to talk to him in person. Because the GM cut him.

Cravens totally took it the right way and used that to fuel his career revitalization----oh wait, the Broncos were his last team and he's a bumass player that's been out of the league since 2019?

Must also be the fault of 'hot mess Fangio.'

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
For that price I’d think he’d sign with a Super Bowl contender not a rebuilding team.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Might as well