Kyle Fuller

Brandon Marshall

Liked Posts:
Would anybody happen to have the stats of balls thrown at him and completed for last night? I feel like I never heard his name, which is a good thing.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He has been playing well.

Thank god, we could not afford for him to be a blown pick.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Fuller struggled a bit there. But he has talent, no doubt. Odds were, he would end up ok. He is playing some good ball right now.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
PFF has him as a top 10 CB since Week 3. And he was their best defensive player last night per PFF. It is worth noting though that Porter's performance was hurt by penalties, no matter how bogus.

da_bears6

Liked Posts:
The less you hear about a CB the better.

He has been playing well. Many here were much too harsh on the kid much too early.

Sent from my Nexus 5X

He earned being benched.

It is good though that he's responded to it the correct way.

oober

Staff member
Liked Posts:
PFF has him as a top 10 CB since Week 3. And he was their best defensive player last night per PFF. It is worth noting though that Porter's performance was hurt by penalties, no matter how bogus.

PFF is garbage, please don't look at it as anything else but garbage.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Does that mean revis and sherman suck? Think this is a turning point guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navy Orange Ninja

Liked Posts:
Good to hear that Fuller is playing better. I was worried that he got a big head early last season and stopped trying hard.

NE.Rugger

Liked Posts:
The less you hear about a CB the better.

He has been playing well. Many here were much too harsh on the kid much too early.

Sent from my Nexus 5X

The initial reaction is over-reaction. He doesn't seem to be a bust and he isn't elite. At least not yet to either. He flashed early and has been picking up his consistency. Hopefully he can become a key piece of this defense moving forward and even start generating some turnovers.

Larsonite

Guacamole Taco
Liked Posts:
To bad we all don't get to watch the all 22 footage to grade his play but when you're not targeted as a CB it generally means good things. Now Porter has been targeted but really played well. I think a more balanced attack might be in the future against Fuller and Porter.

Sent from a spaghetti monster circling the earth

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
To bad we all don't get to watch the all 22 footage to grade his play but when you're not targeted as a CB it generally means good things. Now Porter has been targeted but really played well. I think a more balanced attack might be in the future against Fuller and Porter.

Sent from a spaghetti monster circling the earth

... Anyone can watch the All-22 tape... it's publicly available.

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:
He looks like a weapon versus a liability. That is a must coming from a top 15 draft pick. The jive thing is he still has room to improve. I'd like to see a team really target him in the next few weeks to see where he is from a development stand point.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
He looks like a weapon versus a liability. That is a must coming from a top 15 draft pick. The jive thing is he still has room to improve. I'd like to see a team really target him in the next few weeks to see where he is from a development stand point.
I don't think we will know that till next year this is his second scheme in as many year for a 1st year player not to say he couldn't develop into a good starter however I don't see a shut down corner in his future just my thought though