Kyle Long

broughtupbears

Liked Posts:
Kyle Long is going to be a monster this year.

Dude broke every bone in his body and kept playing, for the team.

As a bears fan, im rooting for this dude!

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Kyle Long is going to be a monster this year.

Dude broke every bone in his body and kept playing, for the team.

As a bears fan, im rooting for this dude!
He also broke a bunch of records playing video games instead of rehabbing.

The over under on his season ending injury is six games.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I think I need a protein shake for this thread
If he'd just gotten the surgery when he was told to instead of playing injured he would've be back fully healthy last year and bone of this stupid shit would've had to have been argued about.

Instead he decided to let his rotator cuff dangle and instead of one surgery he got to have a hat trick...

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I just wish he would stay off social media and stfu. Is that too much to ask?

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He also broke a bunch of records playing video games instead of rehabbing.

The over under on his season ending injury is six games.

Whatever he did it seems it worked, so whats the problem?

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just wish he would stay off social media and stfu. Is that too much to ask?

myHqud0.gif

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
If he'd just gotten the surgery when he was told to instead of playing injured he would've be back fully healthy last year and bone of this stupid shit would've had to have been argued about.

Instead he decided to let his rotator cuff dangle and instead of one surgery he got to have a hat trick...

First of all there’s no reason to come around spouting that he should’ve gotten surgery. It’s easy to look back and say that but there is absolutely no guarantee that had he gotten shoulder surgery the other injuries wouldn’t have happened.

He didn’t even have rotator cuff surgery so whatever nonsense this is you are stating is just pure #fakenews.

Pretty stupid to post on a message board claiming YOU know for a fact a dude should’ve went under the knife. He had surgery on his shoulder labrum, his neck, and his elbow. Not even sure his elbow surgery was the same side as the shoulder. Obviously he was doing his rehab because he’s back on the damn field practicing after neck surgery. You can’t come back in this amount of time unless you put the work in.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You don't know that. One day of practice and you are declaring him battle ready... Smart.

No, but you dont know he would have been better off had he done it any different. So were even.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
First of all there’s no reason to come around spouting that he should’ve gotten surgery. It’s easy to look back and say that but there is absolutely no guarantee that had he gotten shoulder surgery the other injuries wouldn’t have happened.

He didn’t even have rotator cuff surgery so whatever nonsense this is you are stating is just pure #fakenews.

Pretty stupid to post on a message board claiming YOU know for a fact a dude should’ve went under the knife. He had surgery on his shoulder labrum, his neck, and his elbow. Not even sure his elbow surgery was the same side as the shoulder. Obviously he was doing his rehab because he’s back on the damn field practicing after neck surgery. You can’t come back in this amount of time unless you put the work in.
Ok "doctor" I'm sure you treated him right and told him he was fine to play with a shoulder so fucked he couldn't even protect himself, let alone the quarterback. Which led to two more injuries.

He extended the amount of time he was getting paid big dollars to do nothing that's for sure.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
No, but you dont know he would have been better off had he done it any different. So were even.
I know he'd have done better if he'd listened to the doctors that told him to get surgery in the first place instead of trying to play a violent game while injured so badly he couldn't even protect himself.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know he'd have done better if he'd listened to the doctors that told him to get surgery in the first place instead of trying to play a violent game while injured so badly he couldn't even protect himself.

You dont "know" shit.

link? I thought they told him it was up to him and it was fine as long as he could handle the pain.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
You dont "know" shit.

link? I thought they told him it was up to him and it was fine as long as he could handle the pain.
I don't know shit? I know he played injured and got a three pack of surgeries instead of just one...

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Ok "doctor" I'm sure you treated him right and told him he was fine to play with a shoulder so fucked he couldn't even protect himself, let alone the quarterback. Which led to two more injuries.

He extended the amount of time he was getting paid big dollars to do nothing that's for sure.

Interesting how you can say you know the injury he had directly resulted in him needing 2 other surgeries considering you don’t know the difference between a rotator cuff tear and a labrum year. People play through labrum tears, it’s not always a big deal. Similar to how some guys will play through MCL tears, it’s not always a problem.

It’s especially dumb if you to say this shit just because you don’t like that he runs his mouth on social media, or because you don’t like his personality. You can dislike a guy all you want, but that doesn’t make his medical decisions poor.

People called jay a pussy for not playing through his MCL tear like other players have been known to do. I’m gonna give credit to Kyle long for trying to play football (what he’s paid to do) because a labrum tear is absolutely by no means a season ending injury.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
And those people are morons because Jay did play with a torn knee and he played like shit. Which is why he didn't keep playing.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Interesting how you can say you know the injury he had directly resulted in him needing 2 other surgeries considering you don’t know the difference between a rotator cuff tear and a labrum year. People play through labrum tears, it’s not always a big deal. Similar to how some guys will play through MCL tears, it’s not always a problem.

It’s especially dumb if you to say this shit just because you don’t like that he runs his mouth on social media, or because you don’t like his personality. You can dislike a guy all you want, but that doesn’t make his medical decisions poor.

People called jay a pussy for not playing through his MCL tear like other players have been known to do. I’m gonna give credit to Kyle long for trying to play football (what he’s paid to do) because a labrum tear is absolutely by no means a season ending injury.

But....but....Video games...