Kyle Long

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Since being cut, Long has always expressed disdain towards Nagy and Pace. They made the right move, dude just can’t stay healthy.

the best ability is availability

Understandable. Guys like Long aren't used to being told no. But yeah they certainly made the right move. It's a shame, the guy was dominant early in his career and fun as hell to watch.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Literally ever nfl team has injuries it's literally synonymous with football and literally not just a phenomenon unique to the bears or San Francisco I mean are you kidding me?
Awwwwww he's too slow to get it.....poor kid. :benny:

TL1961

Liked Posts:
They sure do and a lot of times once the first one hits it'll just spiral out of control and you'll have injury after injury like it's done for the Bears and did for San Fran last year.
Are you suggesting injuries to different players are somehow related? Or this is cause and effect? I got injured because you got injured?
Care to explain that logic?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Awwwwww he's too slow to get it.....poor kid. :benny:
What's there to "get" lol. You said that injuries happen in football, sometimes more injuries for some teams vs other teams.

Did you also discover that skies are blue and water is wet?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I mean, he only discovered how to post gifs a month ago

Canth

Liked Posts:
Are you suggesting injuries to different players are somehow related? Or this is cause and effect? I got injured because you got injured?
Care to explain that logic?

Sometimes the injuries are just bad luck, sometimes and most likely in the case of Long it's just that his body can't take the rigors of the NFL anymore.

However, I feel that teams do need to do studies to constantly try and determine if they are doing something that induces more injuries. Things like: Is there unevenness to the practice field that catches guys out? Was there a change in the training staff and the methods and/or timing not giving guys enough time to recover? I believe the Bears changed the time when they were practicing once to avoid the heat of the day as they determined that could lead to hydration issues which could turn into muscle strains. For that matter, and I could be completely misremembering this, didn't Fox change the training staff and then there was a rash of injuries?

I don't doubt that teams look into all that, but at the same time, it would be interesting to know how often it gets re-evaluated and what sort of studies they have done.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Chiefs must have really been desperate for O line help. Of course Mahome's phat contract requires the team to look for basement bargains..

SugabearMVP

Liked Posts:
Man that really sucks. I pray Kyle can make it back.

tcmtrinity

Liked Posts:
His Bears career was Dickensonian. (Best of times / worse of times, lol). Still he played hard for the Bears and had some games when he was a mauler. I wish the knucklehead the best in KC.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Who was the dipshit that tried to fix his own fantasy league here?

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Since being cut, Long has always expressed disdain towards Nagy and Pace. They made the right move, dude just can’t stay healthy.

the best ability is availability
I mean Leno didn't miss a game...