Kyle Shannahan for....

SD Bears

Liked Posts:
Woah, don't say good things about Shanny. CCS might come hunting you down.

The guy is one of the brightest minds in football. If he's fired from San Fran(He won't), he could get another head coaching gig easily.

The rest of the NFL knows how bad jimmy G is, even if CCS doesn't.

I'd take him in a heartbeat. With that said, I think the Bears win this Sunday. Garappolo is a shell of his former self, and Lance is less ready than Fields.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Shanahan isn't going to get fired unless the 49'ers only win 1 or 2 more games the rest of the season. Even if he were to be fired, why would he come to the Bears? His team passed on Justin Fields because they thought Mac Jones and Trey Lance were better.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
epic uninformed fail, or.... conspiracy??

mecha

Liked Posts:
Shanahan. it's fucking Shanahan.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Do people understand Shanahan went to the super bowl. Then had an enormous amount of injuries the next year so the team struggled. Then he got a 6 year extension and now he is having a mediocre year half way through the year? People act like he's had 5 straight bad years with good health

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I know someone else put up Shannahan for Head Coach, and like a lot of you, I was NOT impressed.

BUT.

Since it stands to reason Shannahan might be fired at the end of the season, what would you think if the Bears hired a head coach, and the OC he brought in.... was Kyle Shannahan?

As bad as his head coaching career has been, his time as an OC has been that good, supposedly.

What would you guys think if Shannahan was our OC for Fields?
Works for me but we still need another HC to keep him grounded.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
You really think he's going to get another HC job right away?

And of the places that supposedly will have head coaching openings, who has the best prospective QB for him to pad his resume further as a QB developer and OC? Only place I can think of is if Jacksonville fires Meyer (or he leaves), and he has a shot to work with Trevor Lawrence. If that doesn't come open, why wouldn't he take the Bears as an OC?
100% this.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Do people understand Shanahan went to the super bowl. Then had an enormous amount of injuries the next year so the team struggled. Then he got a 6 year extension and now he is having a mediocre year half way through the year? People act like he's had 5 straight bad years with good health

That 49er superbowl squad were carried by the Defense. DUH!!!!!!!

Bust

Liked Posts:
89 found himself another bff on this board! the little man is so insecure . . . wonder why, hmmmmmmmm

is his other bff anytime awake from his early nap yet to show? please come! your man is calling!

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Woah, don't say good things about Shanny. CCS might come hunting you down.

The guy is one of the brightest minds in football. If he's fired from San Fran(He won't), he could get another head coaching gig easily.

The rest of the NFL knows how bad jimmy G is, even if CCS doesn't.

who wanted Jimmy G in San Fran? what did they pay for him?