Kyle Trask

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Is becoming one of my favorite QBs in the draft that are somewhat realistic, obviously excluding Lawrence and Fields. Unfortunately if Trask keeps playing like this he will play himself out of the realm of possibility for Bears fans as well.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Is becoming one of my favorite QBs in the draft that are somewhat realistic, obviously excluding Lawrence and Fields. Unfortunately if Trask keeps playing like this he will play himself out of the realm of possibility for Bears fans as well.
We need to fix our Oline before we draft a QB. No one is going to be successful behind this trash oline.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Looking like quite a few QBs are trending up this as of late. Trask is the brightest QB Florida has had in quite a while and is one I actually respect as a Tennessee fan. He's consistent, puts up nice yards, all making it look simple.

Could be a sneaky good pick.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Looking like quite a few QBs are trending up this as of late. Trask is the brightest QB Florida has had in quite a while and is one I actually respect as a Tennessee fan. He's consistent, puts up nice yards, all making it look simple.

Gonna be a good game when they come to Knoxville in a few weeks

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
While I agree, if the right QB falls to you, you forget about the details and take that QB 10/10 times.
Agree completely. That being said that rarely happens. I think its time we start building an Oline in preparation for our next QB. I wouldnt mind going Oline the next two drafts in the first if as you say a big arm doesnt fall to us.

jts1207

Liked Posts:
Looked like trash 2H without his TE

msadows

Liked Posts:
Id appreciate him with a trade up in the 2nd.

No ty in the first.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Kyle Trask ......He's another stiff, non-mobile Qb, who can't move around, make plays and extend plays.
Like Foles.....Trask would never be a fit for our OL. Nothing to see here?

Last edited:

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Kyle Trask ......He's another stiff, non-mobile Qb, who can't move around, make plays and extend plays.
Like Foles.....Trask would never be a fit for our OL. Nothing to see here?

We get it you hate white QBs!!

Trask 5.08 in the 40. He'd get caught behind the LOS by a avg. D lineman. He's not a fit for our OL.

So Wrong I believe in the mobile, play-making Qb. From Fran Tarkenton, Staubach, Elway, Jeff Zorn, Mark Brunell to Aaron Rodgers, Josh Allen, Joe Burrow , MITCH TRUBISKY.

Whether Steve Young or Russell Wilson, Ryan Tannehill or Deshaun Watson.... It's about mobility & play extension
So back off the racist / racial stuff.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Trask 5.08 in the 40. He'd get caught behind the LOS by a avg. D lineman. He's not a fit for our OL.

So Wrong I believe in the mobile, play-making Qb. From Fran Tarkenton, Staubach, Elway, Jeff Zorn, Mark Brunell to Aaron Rodgers, Josh Allen, Joe Burrow , MITCH TRUBISKY.

Whether Steve Young or Russell Wilson, Ryan Tannehill or Deshaun Watson.... It's about mobility & play extension
Sarcasm bro

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
We get it you hate white QBs!!

Sarcasm bro

Well.... I've had a couple others equate mobility with race. So, when I saw race, I didn't catch the Sarcasm.

Last edited:

TL1961

Liked Posts:

He hit some big passes, including TDs, in tight windows today. Looked really good on those.
He has 5 straight games with 4 or more TDs.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
While I agree, if the right QB falls to you, you forget about the details and take that QB 10/10 times.
Fans always discuss fixing on hole before another, as though you can pick and choose what is available.

Pick a QB in the 1st and OL next. Voila!

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
He hit some big passes, including TDs, in tight windows today. Looked really good on those.
He has 5 straight games with 4 or more TDs.

After taking a closer look, his stats are really impressive considering he plays in the SEC. Its not as if he is a one year wonder either. He came in after 2.5 games last year and still threw 25 TD/7 Int. This year 18 TD/2 Ints after 5 games. With these type of stats I could see him climbing the board and going in the top 5-10 range...similar to Daniel Jones/Josh Allen/Justin Herber range..