Kylie Fitts

Liked Posts:
Here's paces late round steal right here. I've actually watched a little tape on him & thought he would have gone significantly earlier than round 6. I like this pick & definitely like it better than either of the last two. I didn't ever believe I'd be saying that about a sixth rounder.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He is very athletic and had a very nice Senior Bowl.

I think for a 6th round pick he has a legit chance to help the team in a situational role. NFL level athlete.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Fitts is interesting. I really liked him during the Senior bowl week. But he's been injured a lot. Has only played 1 full season collegiately due to injuries. Was a pretty highly recruited kid who started at UCLA. But he transferred, and I'd guess he's about 23 now.

But he's not exactly raw. He's a guy that can help some this year if he's healthy. He's white so he's a high motor guy, but he's also pretty darn athletic and decent technique. Probably a guy that's going to be at best a 3rd or 4th pass rusher and get you around 4-6 sacks a year. Nothing special, but could be a solid rotational guy if healthy.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
It's really just a question of staying healthy. He's definitely a potential starting caliber player if he can stay on the field.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
Fitts is interesting. I really liked him during the Senior bowl week. But he's been injured a lot. Has only played 1 full season collegiately due to injuries. Was a pretty highly recruited kid who started at UCLA. But he transferred, and I'd guess he's about 23 now.

But he's not exactly raw. He's a guy that can help some this year if he's healthy. He's white so he's a high motor guy, but he's also pretty darn athletic and decent technique. Probably a guy that's going to be at best a 3rd or 4th pass rusher and get you around 4-6 sacks a year. Nothing special, but could be a solid rotational guy if healthy.

What?

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:

You were kidding right?

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
If he doesn’t turn out to be balsa wood white he has talent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;vqPzTftPXSQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqPzTftPXSQ[/video]

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I think for a 6th round pick he has a legit chance to help the team in a situational role. NFL level athlete.

Yeah i remember him from the Senior Bowl . Seems like a solid pick for a 6th.

JeffSpicoli

Hey bud....Let's party!!
Donator
Liked Posts:
As a ute fan I watched him a bunch. He's a beast. He'll make this team.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Also a Ute fan. I hope for the best, but with the injuries and for the most part being overshadowed by Dimmick and Orchard, I am skeptical

Liked Posts:

I like that he's an edge that has the power to bull rush his way to the QB & not just try to run around the OT from a two point stance or finesse his way to production. He needs to brush up on his technique a bit but he can learn that. His raw talent is nice.

Liked Posts:
As a ute fan I watched him a bunch. He's a beast. He'll make this team.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Im not a Utah fan per say but the only reason I had watched some tape on this kid prior to the draft is because I like teams that build on defense & Utah has been great defensively & have fielded one of the better defenses in the nation for the past 5 plus years. I like Utah's defenses & tend to watch them when they are televised here on the E.C.

People here often bring up Pace taking a mid late round steal. Fitts is my pick from this group to become just that.

Collins77

Liked Posts:
Never heard of him, but I've been checking out some highlights and reading up on him and he seems legit.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You were kidding right?

Obviously he's saying the blacks are lazy, good-for-nothing tricksters, crack smoking swindlers, big-butt-having, wide-nose breathing up the white man's air, eating all the chicken; they think they're the best dancers, and they stink.

Or, you know. Just perpetuating the white player stereotype of having a high motor.