Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
He didn’t realize he didn’t have to let Hendriks run in the 10th inning because he didn’t know the rule allowing him to bypass a pitcher in that situation. He had Garcia steal in a 1st and 3rd situation with one out and the pitcher on third. The Reds promptly threw out Garcia because they had no fear of Hendriks trying to score. Hamilton struck out. Inning over...

He can barely prop up his head during the post game pressers. I hope Jerry is happy he resurrected this guy. Hahn would never have hired Tony. Not in a million years...

He was once a great manager. He’s not anymore. Now they have to win without Eloy, Robert and with a decided disadvantage at manager.

Last edited:

KOTC2

Liked Posts:
Reinsdorf feeling he has to bring back a 76 year old man to get over some sort of guilt over a decision he made over 35 years ago could ultimately backfire. It's early but damn, some of La Russa's decision-making makes you question if the game has indeed passed him by.

hankchifan

Liked Posts:
He didn’t realize he didn’t have to let Hendriks run in the 10th inning because he didn’t know the rule allowing him to bypass a pitcher in that situation. He had Garcia steal in a 1st and 3rd situation with one out and the pitcher on third. The Reds promptly threw out Garcia because they had no fear of Hendriks trying to score. Hamilton then promptly struck out. Inning over...

He can barely prop up his head during the post game pressers. I hope Jerry is happy he resurrected this guy. Hahn would never have hired Tony. Not in a million years...

He was once a great manager. He’s not anymore. Now they have to win without Eloy, Robert and with a decided disadvantage at manager.
Absolutely. Major blunder unnecessarily running Hendricks. Where were the other coaches? Running García another blunder with Hamilton unlikely to hit into double play. Not having DH hurts Sox taking out Mercedes bat. Not having Robert really hurt today. Hamilton hitting was horrible. Not the answer in CF. Wasted great pitching today.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Absolutely. Major blunder unnecessarily running Hendricks. Where were the other coaches? Running García another blunder with Hamilton unlikely to hit into double play. Not having DH hurts Sox taking out Mercedes bat. Not having Robert really hurt today. Hamilton hitting was horrible. Not the answer in CF. Wasted great pitching today.
Imagine giving up one run in 19 innings and getting a split...

Kenny Loggins

Liked Posts:
The Drunk didn't know the extra innings rules. that's like 5 or 6 games he'd cost us already. Was really excited about this year until the old man was hired. Between him and Hahn sitting on his hands with 2 outfielders gone for the year I'll be saving money this season.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Hope he resigns/retire ASAP .
It would be best for the team. Rick Hahn has been decent in his job until this blunder, it’s almost like he didn’t want the challenge finding the right manager and just settled for Jerry’s boy

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
It would be best for the team. Rick Hahn has been decent in his job until this blunder, it’s almost like he didn’t want the challenge finding the right manager and just settled for Jerry’s boy
I doubt he had a choice. I do not believe for a second Rick Hahn made this hire.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Everything was going great until they hired this guy

KOTC2

Liked Posts:
Here's also the thing - take away the early season blunders, dude is 76! This is a young and talented team, so baring injury they should be good for at least 4-5 years, so even if LaRussa was doing a great job, question would have still been how long was he going to be around? This team needs continuity not nostalgia.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I doubt he had a choice. I do not believe for a second Rick Hahn made this hire.
I’m not sure how a person can do his job like that especially when you have a team like this that is ready to win and needs a manager that has been in this game , knows the rules and is up to date with the game itself. Ultimately Rick Hahn will take the blame unfortunately. If I were Hahn I would try to talk with Jerry’s kids

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Here's also the thing - take away the early season blunders, dude is 76! This is a young and talented team, so baring injury they should be good for at least 4-5 years, so even if LaRussa was doing a great job, question would have still been how long was he going to be around? This team needs continuity not nostalgia.
But he speaks Spanish ?‍♂️

Bust

Liked Posts:
I thought teams have bench coaches and the like to help the manager out?

dennehy

Liked Posts:
True clownshow, even when everything is set up perfectly Jerry Reinsdorf can't help but wreck it. What a fucktwat.

There are also national reports out that Larussa is beginning to lose the locker room as well. If it wasn't for Abreu's positive demeanor he probably already would have.

Last edited:

JimAKABlkhwks918

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
True clownshow, even when everything is set up perfectly Jerry Reinsdorf can't help but wreck it. What a fucktwat.

There are also national reports out that Larussa is beginning to lose the locker room as well. If it wasn't for Abreu's positive demeanor he probably already would have.
Shocking that a 76 year old man is not connecting with a group of 20-somethings; who would have guessed? Oh, right, only everyone not named Jerry Reinsdork.