Lamar Jackson overrated?

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I am not saying he is. Just stating that he could be.

Let's he how he handles a 2nd half deficit. Can he handle it the way Watson did? I bring this up because did you see the stat that the Ravens had not trailed after the 1st quarter since their Week 4 loss to the Browns? Absolutely astonishing. When you have to play from behind, it's different. You have to throw more into coverage instead of throwing into defenses that have to 2nd guess if it is a pass or run. Way less advantageous.

Even if he doesn't come through tonight, I am not saying he is going to bomb out of the league like RG3. Just saying, he might not be this superman type heroic player like everyone thinks he is.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
He will have to get it done in the playoffs at some point. Else he ain't much.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
Still a long ways to go. but yea in the end game Jackson (like any pro athlete) is going to be judged on postseason success..

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
More likely the rust from the time off for the team. See that a lot. Ravens, far and away, hottest team in football entering playoffs. Game ain't over. Hell, the half ain't even over.

People use to sleeping on the Titans but they have the best rb in football. Tannehill's been great for them as well. The D is good and can look great at times. Had a good game plan going in. Remains to be seen if they can keep it up for the remainder of the game. Give NFC advantage in SB if Titans secure an upset.

Reactions: BNB

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite player in the NFL..I had the Ravens in the SB

I can't watch much of the game as we are having severe storms here and the weather people took the channel over

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
He does stare down his receivers a lot

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
541 points scored in the regular season. PLUS 249 point differential

CHOKE!!!

coolio

Liked Posts:
He's just not an elite passer. Their whole offense is around the run. When they get into the redzone the lbs fill the box because of the run and Lamar just throws easy 5 yard passes. He's special as a runner, not a passer. You can win with him, but you have to have a good line and they got 3 good tight ends.

msadows

Liked Posts:
He's just not an elite passer. Their whole offense is around the run. When they get into the redzone the lbs fill the box because of the run and Lamar just throws easy 5 yard passes. He's special as a runner, not a passer. You can win with him, but you have to have a good line and they got 3 good tight ends.

This.

He isn't a QB who will bring you back from multiple scores down. That isn't how their offense functions.

Funny how even the mvp looks like shit when he has no protection and no run game.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Jackson is still a much better passer than anyone expected him to be coming out of college but the guy still has limitations. Titans played a perfect game thus far against him.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
Jackson is still a much better passer than anyone expected him to be coming out of college but the guy still has limitations. Titans played a perfect game thus far against him.

shaddap, he's a choker

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He was off target and there were tons of drops.

And give the Titans some credit for doing what they were supposed to do. You have a giant like Henry, you run him.