Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I am not saying he is. Just stating that he could be.

Let's he how he handles a 2nd half deficit. Can he handle it the way Watson did? I bring this up because did you see the stat that the Ravens had not trailed after the 1st quarter since their Week 4 loss to the Browns? Absolutely astonishing. When you have to play from behind, it's different. You have to throw more into coverage instead of throwing into defenses that have to 2nd guess if it is a pass or run. Way less advantageous.

Even if he doesn't come through tonight, I am not saying he is going to bomb out of the league like RG3. Just saying, he might not be this superman type heroic player like everyone thinks he is.

Their offense isn’t ideal if they get behind. They throw almost 40% of their passes to the TE position.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Bad game plan. NO Mark Ingram .....injured

>>>>>#22

Last edited:

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
541 points scored in the regular season. PLUS 249 point differential

CHOKE!!!

Even the Ravens DB agrees!!

"I think you have to look at yourself in the mirror, and I think this team's identity right now is to get in the playoffs and choke," Humphrey said. "It is what it is. This is just the hard truth."

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't believe Lamar is overrated. The offense put up more than 500 yds total, but they weren't themselves and couldn't put it in the endzone enough.

Tennessee looked better prepared and seemed to be coached better.

Seems to me all of the resting they did at the end of the season and having a bye may have played a role as well. Titans were battle hardened having already gone into Foxboro.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
LOL. He totaled over 500 total yards. Looks more like Vrabel ran circles around Harbaugh.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No he isnt overrated

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Dudes are harsh. Shit didn't work today. BFD. Still deserves his MVP. Lots of schadenfreude on this board.

Well it's 2 playoffs in a row where he has sucked. When will shit work?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Found on the Ravens board

Attachments

• 82125424_2868832163213146_4361994564211310592_n.png
    82125424_2868832163213146_4361994564211310592_n.png
    474.7 KB · Views: 8

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
More likely the rust from the time off for the team. See that a lot. Ravens, far and away, hottest team in football entering playoffs. Game ain't over. Hell, the half ain't even over.

People use to sleeping on the Titans but they have the best rb in football. Tannehill's been great for them as well. The D is good and can look great at times. Had a good game plan going in. Remains to be seen if they can keep it up for the remainder of the game. Give NFC advantage in SB if Titans secure an upset.

I don't know...

that Mahomes guy is pretty good. At the end of the day somebody will have to stop the greatest arm the game has ever seen.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I don't know...

that Mahomes guy is pretty good. At the end of the day somebody will have to stop the greatest arm the game has ever seen.
Joe Montana already retired.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Dudes are harsh. Shit didn't work today. BFD. Still deserves his MVP. Lots of schadenfreude on this board.
Shit didn’t work today? Yep that should be the answer for every team and every player. Shit Didn’t Work Today.........

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Joe Montana already retired.
ha.

Thats my favorite player in childhood. I would think you wouldn't bring him up without knowing he had one of the weakest arms.

Best arm, which is what I believe I said.

Marino, Elway, Rogers, Favre, Mahomes
Thats the discussion.

Best QB of all time?

Montana, Brady, Manning, Bradshaw, Kelly

These guys made their way with their mind, toughness, leadership, ethic, accuracy, and anticipation.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
ha.

Thats my favorite player in childhood. I would think you wouldn't bring him up without knowing he had one of the weakest arms.

Best arm, which is what I believe I said.

Marino, Elway, Rogers, Favre, Mahomes
Thats the discussion.

Best QB of all time?

Montana, Brady, Manning, Bradshaw, Kelly

These guys made their way with their mind, toughness, leadership, ethic, accuracy, and anticipation.
The only player I had prayed for the Bears to draft.... Leonard Floyd was the only player I prayed the Bears not to draft.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Peyton Manning was probably the GOAT as his arm belongs in first discussion, and his mind/leadership belong in second.

I keep hearing ESPN media claiming Denver won him a superbowl, but thats not the ful story. His first year in Denver I believe he won an MVP and led league in TD's, yards, 300 yard games, rating, wins, etc.

Fox and defense failed him in playoffs first couple years....then Pace/Fox reigned in the offense when the defense was elite and his arm finally declined midway through one of those years.year before superbowl, week 11 or so was his first decline due to injury.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well it's 2 playoffs in a row where he has sucked. When will shit work?
When he gets more help. Had balls bouncing off WRs, 2-4th and inches where his line got stood up. How many yards did Henry rush for. 1 more carry and he'd have 200. Jackson accounted for over 500 yards of offense and was willing to stick it out there to to get back in the game. I don't think anyone would say that the Jags deserved to win that game regardless of how Jackson played though a player like Jackson can make that happen if he gets good breaks. Wasn't his day for those. Titans had Baltimore's # yesterday. The Ravens were going to need a couple good breaks if they were going to have a chance.

Teams are wiping their brows knowing that they won't have to face Jackson.

Last edited:

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Sorry, Manning did not have the most yards or tds in 2012. He did have the highest completion percentage at 68.something. Nor did he win the MVP, that came the next year.
According to pro-football-reference.com