Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
My words simply state fact and are not aimed to hurt.

I'd have no problem telling them. 4th and short calls were predictable. Ingram did nothing. Defense got blown of the ball constantly as if they were a bunch of girls. Henry stiff armed them constantly as if they were bitches not worthy of being on the same field as the big man.
Ok... So Lamar Jackson did nothing wrong in the loss? His high throw did not lead to an interception which lead to a TD did not hurt his team....His 3rd quarter fumble which lead to a TD did not hurt his team...not sure how Lamar is not afforded any blame in this loss yet he got all the credit during the regular season. He had 2 playoff games and he has lost both and for the most part he played bad. The first half was atrocious for him, the mvp of the league. These are facts as well.
Henry stiffed armed a lot of defenders this season.
Mark Ingraham had games like this in the regular season that they won.
the Titans were not the better team coming into the game but they were during and after and that is a fact.
Take away his turnovers and they may have won that game. But we will never know

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ok... So Lamar Jackson did nothing wrong in the loss? His high throw did not lead to an interception which lead to a TD did not hurt his team....His 3rd quarter fumble which lead to a TD did not hurt his team...not sure how Lamar is not afforded any blame in this loss yet he got all the credit during the regular season. He had 2 playoff games and he has lost both and for the most part he played bad. The first half was atrocious for him, the mvp of the league. These are facts as well.
Henry stiffed armed a lot of defenders this season.
Mark Ingraham had games like this in the regular season that they won.
the Titans were not the better team coming into the game but they were during and after and that is a fact.
Take away his turnovers and they may have won that game. But we will never know
Your reading comprehension sucks. Your idea of what bad play is, is shocking coming from a Bears's fan who has seen nothing but bad QB play. Very stupid on your part not to realize teams can get away with things in the regular season that they can't in the post season. You want to give Ingram a pass while putting it all on the guy who had 500+ yards and that says it all. You've reached a level of idiocy that has to be some kind of record in itself.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Titans

This helps them a lot. Titans got rid of 2 teams that likely beat them.

harbaugh lost the game with his nuts.

His team hasn't trailed in 13 weeks and he hands them an opportunity to go up two scores. He turned a solid team into a nightmare able to lean on their strengths the rest of the game.

Lamar balled out and was impressive in defeat. He isn't built for the situation his coach willfully put him in.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
harbaugh lost the game with his nuts.

His team hasn't trailed in 13 weeks and he hands them an opportunity to go up two scores. He turned a solid team into a nightmare able to lean on their strengths the rest of the game.

Lamar balled out and was impressive in defeat. He isn't built for the situation his coach willfully put him in.
Agree totally, Rask. You put Lamar in a desperate situation. he gave you all he had with no kind of help whatsoever. You likely took the Titans lightly. Your D looked weak and got bullied.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Your reading comprehension sucks. Your idea of what bad play is, is shocking coming from a Bears's fan who has seen nothing but bad QB play. Very stupid on your part not to realize teams can get away with things in the regular season that they can't in the post season. You want to give Ingram a pass while putting it all on the guy who had 500+ yards and that says it all. You've reached a level of idiocy that has to be some kind of record in itself.
Bwahahahahaha.
Funny thing is I am giving no one a pass on the Ravens. Especially the quarterback. The more you try to insult shows me I hit a nerve. You do realize the Ravens were playing the Titans, right. #1 seed against #6

Best in the division against the worst. Not saying it never happened because I know that’s where you’ll try to go. This Raven team should of had zero problems against the Titans but the team and I include the quarterback were not up for the challenge.

please tell us what the Titans got away with in this game that the Ravens did not get away with because you lost me on that one.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Agree totally, Rask. You put Lamar in a desperate situation. he gave you all he had with no kind of help whatsoever. You likely took the Titans lightly. Your D looked weak and got bullied.
Lamar had no input in the game?
He had no input as to how they got into the situation?
He contributed 3 turnovers that lead directly to 14 points and he gets no blame?
Wow.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bwahahahahaha.
Funny thing is I am giving no one a pass on the Ravens. Especially the quarterback. The more you try to insult shows me I hit a nerve. You do realize the Ravens were playing the Titans, right. #1 seed against #6

Best in the division against the worst. Not saying it never happened because I know that’s where you’ll try to go. This Raven team should of had zero problems against the Titans but the team and I include the quarterback were not up for the challenge.

please tell us what the Titans got away with in this game that the Ravens did not get away with because you lost me on that one.
Lamar had no input in the game?
He had no input as to how they got into the situation?
He contributed 3 turnovers that lead directly to 14 points and he gets no blame?
Wow.
You are an inane drone. You shouldn't watch football. When you put a loss on the 1 guy that gave the most effort and set a playoff record for yardage, you might just be the dumbest football fan on the planet.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
You are an inane drone. You shouldn't watch football. When you put a loss on the 1 guy that gave the most effort and set a playoff record for yardage, you might just be the dumbest football fan on the planet.
Ok.. your insults are cute. Link to where I said it was only Lamars fault please. You are too upset to realize my whole focus was Lamar needs to get criticized for the loss.
Did his 3 turnovers not contribute to the loss and might have put the defense in a precarious situation?

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
It's crazy to call lamar jackson overrated. The guy is a beast and he will win an sb in his career. It took a while for peyton to get his. It will happen.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
Then, again, fans like you are dumb as fuck and gonna blame the QB regardless of a 3 week layoff, RB that went down the shitter and a playoff record of over 500 yards combined.

He padded majority of those stats in the 2nd half when the game was starting to get out of reach and the Titans were playing back to prevent the fast score.

On the other hand Jay Cutler made a living with padded stats and got him paid.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
He padded majority of those stats in the 2nd half when the game was starting to get out of reach and the Titans were playing back to prevent the fast score.

You don't pad stats in the post season. You give max effort or you do not. He did. The rest of his team did not.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
You don't pad stats in the post season. You give max effort or you do not. He did. The rest of his team did not.

HE CHOKED, 3 TURNOVERS, 2 picks and fumble, couldn't convert on multiple 4th downs with the ball in his hands as he was running the QB bootleg.

HE A CHOKER

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Agreed. It was obvious. He had 500 yards of offense but 12 points... not a record I would care to be associated with. Lamar needs to accept some of the blame for this loss

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
It's crazy to call lamar jackson overrated. The guy is a beast and he will win an sb in his career. It took a while for peyton to get his. It will happen.
I think the words you are looking for are...he will be a super bowl contender in his career.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
HE CHOKED, 3 TURNOVERS, 2 picks and fumble, couldn't convert on multiple 4th downs with the ball in his hands as he was running the QB bootleg.

HE A CHOKER
1 pick on him and the fumble. How does a player make up for that? 500+ yards combined does it for me and any reasonable person. Don't worry though that the Defense got man handled and run over, blame the QB that is providing your entire offense.

Southside

Liked Posts:
How about the fact that the Titans are underrated?

As for Lamar, overrated means that you can replace a player and not lose much. So no he's not overrated, Lamar Jackson pretty much rescued that team last year when they were going down the drain with Joe Flacco. His dual threat ability is primarily the reason that they got the number one seed this year. I don't think you'll just plug a random QB in his place and the Ravens would be as good as they are now.

The Ravens are also in position to be a perennial playoff team with Roethlisberger getting old and the Browns/Bengals are a mess. Ravens have the ability to dominate the AFC North for a few years and Lamar Jackson will only get more experience.

Drew Brees also constantly loses in the playoffs, but I'd still say he's one of the greatest QBs I've ever seen and I'd take him over Rodgers.