LaMelo Ball is the Real Deal

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah...Zach Lavine with point guard vision and top level passing skills is probably a great player. Allowing Ball to be a volume three point shooter early elevates his numbers a bit.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Melo has surprised me. I didn't expect him to look this good so early on.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
He was the guy I said was going to be the best player in this draft. If he keeps this up... that's going to be true.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He was the guy I said was going to be the best player in this draft. If he keeps this up... that's going to be true.
I would still hitch myself to Wiseman or Williams before him. Edwards is a fascinating experiment with a linebacker in NBA, more pissed off about that with the Warriors landing Wiseman whose biggest challenge will probably be health.

I'd say there is still a very good chance we landed the only whale from this draft depending on Wisemans health and fitness longevity.

Balls passing impresses me much more than his scoring...with his slight frame I'm not sure there is great upside defensively or to become a complete scorer and withstand punishment and grind. I like Lavine's explosiveness much more than him.

Let me know if Ball can surpass 40% from 3 with good shot selection in 2-3 years...

Where would Williams be if we allowed him to shoot 8 3's per game?