Lance Briggs...err, Roquan Smith is fat thread part-69 only on CCS, unseen gut drop pics inside, bring humor.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
A much different picture than what @Bearly has been tryin' to point out to you guys here on World Star CCS.
This reminds me of all them people in the crowd dancing and cheering at an music awards show, until Mariah Carey bent over and her gut dropped out hanging like a glob of fat flesh...the whole crowd when awkwardly quite AF and confused. Poor Mariah, she ended up having a "mental breakdown" some time after that.
teyu3mv449jn5ubzjiwg.jpg

^That's FAT^ your belly DROP touching your legs is fat.
compared to Danny's gut..
npysskkfxqtkw8iykr9c.jpg

^tighten and no belly fat droppings.^

remember Lance Briggs' man tits? Yup! Quan should divorce from Danger quickly! wtf is that bitch feeding our boy anyways?
xnxmnn0pvlyntd9vgy6g.jpg

I'm hoping if we need a NT, Roquan will have no trouble filling in the holes...:rimshot:

coming soon..Lance Briggs is fat photo album and fell off.?‍♂️

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Damn it. You're all right. Pace is setting up to trade Quan for...yep, Kwiatkowski.

Fing fleeced!

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
LOL, All agreed he was carrying extra weight. Coaches: He's in great shape, Me: He's carrying extra weight coming into camp. Others: But he's carrying extra weight. :rolleyes: He's also faster and more mobile, today, that any day in Trevathan's career. Didn't realize that this was a beauty pageant.

Last edited:

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
FFS, you all act like this is new. Roquan has never been cut, it is not his body type. What matters is how he plays.

Hell, he has skinnier arms and still a gut even after an entire season at age 22. Get over it.
1597061276331.png1597061339178.png

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
A much different picture than what @Bearly has been tryin' to point out to you guys here on World Star CCS.
This reminds me of all them people in the crowd dancing and cheering at an music awards show, until Mariah Carey bent over and her gut dropped out hanging like a glob of fat flesh...the whole crowd when awkwardly quite AF and confused. Poor Mariah, she ended up having a "mental breakdown" some time after that.
teyu3mv449jn5ubzjiwg.jpg

^That's FAT^ your belly DROP touching your legs is fat.
compared to Danny's gut..
npysskkfxqtkw8iykr9c.jpg

^tighten and no belly fat droppings.^

remember Lance Briggs' man tits? Yup! Quan should divorce from Danger quickly! wtf is that bitch feeding our boy anyways?
xnxmnn0pvlyntd9vgy6g.jpg

I'm hoping if we need a NT, Roquan will have no trouble filling in the holes...:rimshot:

coming soon..Lance Briggs is fat photo album and fell off.?‍♂️
Homie has millions of dollars, obviously good food, and getting grade a "sloppy toppy" and "bedroom action." I don't think he actually would give a fuck about some random fans being in their feelings, about what he's doing off the field. Or, about his "gut."

mecha

Liked Posts:
so in other words there's nothing useful to discuss here. as is typical of offseason, but this one's probably worse, cause it's going to maybe persist for another year.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Guess I also best get on it to shred that "quarantine fifteen".

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Homie has millions of dollars, obviously good food, and getting grade a "sloppy toppy" and "bedroom action." I don't think he actually would give a fuck about some random fans being in their feelings, about what he's doing off the field. Or, about his "gut."
you totally missed the joke.

funny you said feelings...:umud:.

:oj:
all good tho..
tumblr_ph4ew6OSdO1xhdl91o2_250.gifv

Addams-Family-Finger-Snap-Reaction-Gif.gif

anybody misleading themselves..let me highlight the title for you.
Lance Briggs...err, Roquan Smith is fat thread part-69 only on CCS, unseen gut drop pics inside, bring humor.

Last edited:

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Alex, What is what all three Warden brothers say when BIG sister comes to visit?
Alex, What is... what Warden whispers into his neighbor's sheep's ear when he makes his weekly conjugal visit to the barn.
yeah cause bestiality was widely accepted back in the 70's

Far be it from me to begrudge you boys your fun, but I prefer not to engage a panty sniffing, possibly psychotic incel.