Lance Briggs...err, Roquan Smith is fat thread part-69 only on CCS, unseen gut drop pics inside, bring humor.

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
you totally missed the joke.

funny you said feelings...:umud:.

:oj:
all good tho..
tumblr_ph4ew6OSdO1xhdl91o2_250.gifv

Addams-Family-Finger-Snap-Reaction-Gif.gif

anybody misleading themselves..let me highlight the title for you.
Lance Briggs...err, Roquan Smith is fat thread part-69 only on CCS, unseen gut drop pics inside, bring humor.
Man, can you fucking believe that they fired Orlando Jones from American Gods?!?!? He was easily the best part of the show.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Man, can you fucking believe that they fired Orlando Jones from American Gods?!?!? He was easily the best part of the show.
"He was easily the best part of the show."
Mr. Nancy..Anansi the West African god.
going OT, This is easily the most underrated show, people in general is to damn mainstream, and fooled.

giphy.gif

"NOW LET ME TELL Y'ALL A MUTHAFUCKIN' STORY!"

I don't like the fact they cut Jones for being the character that he should be, he re-wrote his own lines also, Starz claims he was to "dangerous for the audience". Especially with what's happening with the BLM movement, Starz should take him back on the show, and bring that element of the BLM movement along with him. They can do it without making people just absolutely losing theirs minds over Mr. Nancy's powerful speeches, you have to create a positive message out of it.

Anansi (Mr Nancy) is my favourite character too, every speech is great. Like Mad Sweeney too, I'm a huge fan of Ian McShane(esp. Al Swearengen in Deadwood). Laura grew onto me. I doubt the show will survive with out Orlando Jones. Bad move by starz..almost cancelled the channel and i might have to.

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
"He was easily the best part of the show."
Mr. Nancy..Anansi the West African god.
going OT, This is easily the most underrated show, people in general is to damn mainstream, and fooled.

giphy.gif

"NOW LET ME TELL Y'ALL A MUTHAFUCKIN' STORY!"

I don't like the fact they cut Jones for being the character that he should be, he re-wrote his own lines also, Starz claims he was to "dangerous for the audience". Especially with what's happening with the BLM movement, Starz should take him back on the show, and bring that element of the BLM movement along with him. They can do it without making people just absolutely losing theirs minds over Mr. Nancy's powerful speeches, you have to create a positive message out of it.

Anansi (Mr Nancy) is my favourite character too, every speech is great. Like Mad Sweeney too, I'm a huge fan of Ian McShane(esp. Al Swearengen in Deadwood). Laura grew onto me. I doubt the show will survive with out Orlando Jones. Bad move by starz..almost cancelled the channel and i might have to.

Imagine being fired from your job, for being too good at it. I guess it's true what they say "a hit dog, will hollar"

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
bump