Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Thoughts? Bears are excited about this kid, and think he can start at RG.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
I see Beekman at LG and Garza at RG. I don't see Louis starting despite that Tice liking him.

bossdrb

The Boss
Donator
Liked Posts:
What happened to Asiata? They said this kid was a very good guard.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
Once Olin retires, Beekman will take over at Center, but USC's Kristofer O'Dowd would be great as well :smug:

Wakacha

Liked Posts:
This is what confuses me most about the Bears depth chart. Everyone was talking about how good Asiata looked at camp and now Garza is starting at left guard!?! I trust Tice knows what he's doing

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Asita looks good in camp at left guard, but most likely the man who has been the most consistent linemen on the team is better at left guard, and if Tice feels Louis is good enough to try starting and suits better at right guard that fits the team best... Although maybe he wants to move Garza to the left and give the team at least some potential very good part of their line with Williams next to Garza on the left.

Manticore

Liked Posts:
Once Olin retires, Beekman will take over at Center, but USC's Kristofer O'Dowd would be great as well :smug:

I don't know why everyone just fell in love with that idea. The only reason that happens is if the Bears don't draft a true Center next year. Beekman becomes Center by default,not because of a grand scheme.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I don't know why everyone just fell in love with that idea. The only reason that happens is if the Bears don't draft a true Center next year. Beekman becomes Center by default,not because of a grand scheme.

They fell in love with because Beekman played exceptionally well for a first year starter in 08 but is undersized for a guard while Kruetz has vastly been declining and likely is gone after his contract ends this season.

Wakacha

Liked Posts:
They fell in love with because Beekman played exceptionally well for a first year starter in 08 but is undersized for a guard while Kruetz has vastly been declining and likely is gone after his contract ends this season.

I hope we can at least sign Kruetz to a 10-day contract so he can retire a Bear, or if he wants to keep playing, a 1-year deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.