Phibbulous

Thread Killer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Toronto Blue Jays
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Toronto Maple Leafs
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Whitehair to C and there’s a whole new right side of the line. Montgomery has to be really happy right now.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

LARRY BOROM | Missouri | OG | #79 | rJr | 6060 | 332 | Detroit, MI | Brother Rice | 03.29.99 (22)​

Overview:​

The core of the Missouri line, Borom quietly boosted his draft stock from 2019 to 2020. At 6-foot-6, 332 pounds, Borom is very light on his feet for a man of his size and can keep up with strong and fast guys off the edge. He is incredible in pass protection, with only two sacks allowed in three years. Borom has excellent hand placement and arm length when protecting the quarterback. He will have the occasional issue with faster defensive players off the edge due to his size, but can hold his own on a snap-to-snap basis. In the run game, Borom will drive the defender up the field, creating lanes for the ball-carrier. While watching the tape, you can see Borom’s improvements from year to year. He may have boosted his stock into an early Day 3 selection.

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Whitehair to C and there’s a whole new right side of the line. Montgomery has to be really happy right now.
If Whitehair could long snap better maybe... but I feel while the first two picks were A's, this looks like a c- I feel he'd be there in round 6

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
0 QB pressures given up by him last year. 6 foot six with quick feet. Sounds like he can play G or T.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
0 QB pressures given up by him last year. 6 foot six with quick feet. Sounds like he can play G or T.
he did play both, but from what I read he may not be athletic enough to consistently start at T

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

LARRY BOROM | Missouri | OG | #79 | rJr | 6060 | 332 | Detroit, MI | Brother Rice | 03.29.99 (22)​

Overview:​

The core of the Missouri line, Borom quietly boosted his draft stock from 2019 to 2020. At 6-foot-6, 332 pounds, Borom is very light on his feet for a man of his size and can keep up with strong and fast guys off the edge. He is incredible in pass protection, with only two sacks allowed in three years. Borom has excellent hand placement and arm length when protecting the quarterback. He will have the occasional issue with faster defensive players off the edge due to his size, but can hold his own on a snap-to-snap basis. In the run game, Borom will drive the defender up the field, creating lanes for the ball-carrier. While watching the tape, you can see Borom’s improvements from year to year. He may have boosted his stock into an early Day 3 selection.

No shit he went to my high school

puckthefackers

Liked Posts:
I prefer Whitehair at G - he's great there. Maybe Daniels can go back to C if Mustipher isn't the answer.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Is he worth the pick?
?‍♂️ Let you know in a few years. I haven’t been in high school for over 20 years bro I don’t keep up with high school football lol.

but if you’re asking me how I feel about the pick I would have prob drafted some defense depth or wr

fridges fatboys

Liked Posts:
Not really a fan of the pick, but CBS sports gave the bears a B+ for this pick which was the highest grade in round 5 to that point. At least you know he is playing against top competition in the SEC. They have a couple of games on youtube showing the Mizzou oline against Georgia and Alabama.

msadows

Liked Posts:
  • According to PFF, graded out as Missouri’s best offensive lineman in 2020 (87.0)

Ohh god, I hate the pick now!