LaRussa didn’t like Yermin’s HR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Nice to see him take time away from getting DUIs to be mad at his players for doing good work

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Wow big fuckin tough guy. And you're suppose to be a HOF? Low standards then on this site except if you paid for it, but then again liberals never pay for anything
Why are you assuming my political leanings?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Agree with what has been said except for the dummy who just couldn't resist calling Trump a name. What a tool, his moron candidate won, cheated, and he's still not happy. Be ashamed to know this jerk.
Sounds like you got some feelings there. A lot of feelings. You know what ya guys say about feelings bruh...

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Agree with what has been said except for the dummy who just couldn't resist calling Trump a name. What a tool, his moron candidate won, cheated, and he's still not happy. Be ashamed to know this jerk.

Cries about calling someone a name then calls someone a name. Nothing about my statement was false, fucking Special person.

Now thats a name. Shut up shitbird.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Snowflake

Kenny Loggins

Liked Posts:
Not surprising all you knowledgeable morons agree with each other. See people like you all day long on CNN & BSNBC. You all live in your fantasy world where everyone has to agree with you. If any of you have any friends, besides yourself, I pity them for putting up with you. As far as the guy from Willy Wonka who ate all the chocolate or the one is also a HOF, when you say racist Trump supporter, that's a pretty good sign your on the far left.
So have your private club among yourselves saying the same shit everyday, too bad your not mature to let new members come on here. But heaven forbid that they don't agree with your views. Go make another dumb post about getting a new QB like you have since the season ended. God so glad I don't know people like you who don't have a normal mind. I have liberal friends where we don't agree on some things but never do we add like asses like you guys. Don't forget to keep wearing your masks because you look better with them on. So cuss away and act like big strong men, or in some cases I bet, trans. I've found the stupid crowd. Also for you dummies I agreed with the guy who started this post. Please stay in Chicago and don't move anywhere else with you hate. Bye bye racist scum.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Not surprising all you knowledgeable morons agree with each other. See people like you all day long on CNN & BSNBC. You all live in your fantasy world where everyone has to agree with you. If any of you have any friends, besides yourself, I pity them for putting up with you. As far as the guy from Willy Wonka who ate all the chocolate or the one is also a HOF, when you say racist Trump supporter, that's a pretty good sign your on the far left.
So have your private club among yourselves saying the same shit everyday, too bad your not mature to let new members come on here. But heaven forbid that they don't agree with your views. Go make another dumb post about getting a new QB like you have since the season ended. God so glad I don't know people like you who don't have a normal mind. I have liberal friends where we don't agree on some things but never do we add like asses like you guys. Don't forget to keep wearing your masks because you look better with them on. So cuss away and act like big strong men, or in some cases I bet, trans. I've found the stupid crowd. Also for you dummies I agreed with the guy who started this post. Please stay in Chicago and don't move anywhere else with you hate. Bye bye racist scum.

STFU Boomer

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Try retyping this in actual english and learn to format into paragraphs. Maybe write it out in cursive on a piece of paper to practice, boomer.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Hello sir, this is the Chicago White Sox forum, not the Chile National baseball team forum. Please speak English, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.