LaRussa didn’t like Yermin’s HR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenny Loggins

Liked Posts:
Ah just came back to see what's happening. Nothing has changed just plain dumb talk. Couple of you have a problem how it was written. Sorry it wasn't one of your three word sentences that make no sense. Now all of a sudden you need to be an English major to post here.....funny. Grimson you have to be a very unhappy person. What Daddy didn't lobe you? Still your your Mama's basement with just a lamp searching the internet just to spread hate? Sorry I didn't know that I needed the mentality of an BSNBC blogger. Plus that "anytime" showed his education for being a racist against Chile speaking people. Nice job

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Call me crazy, but I think the bad guy here is Rocco Baldelli.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ah just came back to see what's happening. Nothing has changed just plain dumb talk. Couple of you have a problem how it was written. Sorry it wasn't one of your three word sentences that make no sense. Now all of a sudden you need to be an English major to post here.....funny. Grimson you have to be a very unhappy person. What Daddy didn't lobe you? Still your your Mama's basement with just a lamp searching the internet just to spread hate? Sorry I didn't know that I needed the mentality of an BSNBC blogger. Plus that "anytime" showed his education for being a racist against Chile speaking people. Nice job

Lower your blood pressure gramps.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
@Grimson is one of the happiest people I know. I hope that makes you mad.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Chilean is not a race fyi.

Kenny Loggins

Liked Posts:
I have been pretty upset since my mom's basement flooded and all of my possessions were ruined followed by getting fired by BSNBC though.
Now that makes sense finally. Good job. You know what, I bet if we were in a bar just talking it would be fine. No insults or calling someone a cunt. But nowadays with the internet it's just so easy to act like a jerk. No ill will to any of you really. We should just enjoy life, like having your mayor only wanting people of color to interview her. So have a couple of beers and love your wife. Peace

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Now that makes sense finally. Good job. You know what, I bet if we were in a bar just talking it would be fine. No insults or calling someone a cunt. But nowadays with the internet it's just so easy to act like a jerk. No ill will to any of you really. We should just enjoy life, like having your mayor only wanting people of color to interview her. So have a couple of beers and love your wife. Peace
@Grimson doesn't live in Chicago

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Do you believe in the BIG LIE too?

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Did anybody not see this coming? Who the fuck puts a grey panther who hasn't coached in eight fuckin' years in charge of one of the best,YOUNG teams in the league?

And don't call this dilapidated,old POS a 'boomer'.......he actually pre-dates the cutoff.....what the flying fuck?

KOTC2

Liked Posts:
And to make matters worse, La Russa actually took exception to Anderson and Lynn coming to Mercedes' defense - he made the comment "Lance has a locker - I have an office". WTH is that? Hey great way to keep the camaraderie going in the locker room Tony! Does he not realize crap like this can alienate his players?

Last edited:

JimAKABlkhwks918

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not surprising all you knowledgeable morons agree with each other. See people like you all day long on CNN & BSNBC. You all live in your fantasy world where everyone has to agree with you. If any of you have any friends, besides yourself, I pity them for putting up with you. As far as the guy from Willy Wonka who ate all the chocolate or the one is also a HOF, when you say racist Trump supporter, that's a pretty good sign your on the far left.
So have your private club among yourselves saying the same shit everyday, too bad your not mature to let new members come on here. But heaven forbid that they don't agree with your views. Go make another dumb post about getting a new QB like you have since the season ended. God so glad I don't know people like you who don't have a normal mind. I have liberal friends where we don't agree on some things but never do we add like asses like you guys. Don't forget to keep wearing your masks because you look better with them on. So cuss away and act like big strong men, or in some cases I bet, trans. I've found the stupid crowd. Also for you dummies I agreed with the guy who started this post. Please stay in Chicago and don't move anywhere else with you hate. Bye bye racist scum.
How many pipe bombs did typing this manifesto distract you from mailing to Killary and $oro$?

Status
Not open for further replies.