Lauri wants to GTFO of Chicago

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
The one for Gary Harris? No thanks. Guy is a decent defensive player, but he can’t shoot at all. And he’s making 40 mil over the next two years. It would put the “rebuild” even further behind. Trading the one good player the bulls have that is on a pretty good contract, makes no sense to me.

I do agree that from Zach’s perspective, he’s probably kinda wishing it had happened for the reasons you said.

I agree it the trade makes no sense from that perspective, especially because Gary Harris has regressed. I would love to see a trade like that happen so he can finally be in a good situation. He takes a lot of heat for things that have not been in his control. I just think it would be awesome to see him in a place like Denver where he could be a big part of a title contender.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
His stats are about the same as last year, except he has more minutes and shoots worse. Team records are close.
Right…and he was bad last year

And that’s part of the problem. In 2+ years he has shown zero improvement. He’s the same player today as he was his rookie year

Negative VORP every season of his career so far

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Right…and he was bad last year

And that’s part of the problem. In 2+ years he has shown zero improvement. He’s the same player today as he was his rookie year

Negative VORP every season of his career so far
Yes, I agree. He's a disappointment. Agruably he's quite worse than he was his first two seasons.