Lego Series on Wii

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sooo, havent bought a game since last July lol. So Ive gotten curious with the Lego series. But which one is better? Good old Walmart had Batman, Indiana Jones 2, and Starwars for 20 bucks, and rather undecided. Im a fan to each genre, so that isnt a way to decide one over the other. Any suggestions?

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
And for the record, was going to buy the Batman one, but when I went there just now, they had the others in stock. Damn decisions lol

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
My little brother is 20 years younger than me, but we play those lego games on wii whenever I visit him. The batman one is okay, but the Star Wars trilogy is one of those "Must Play" games, even if you aren't a big star wars fan. He has the new Pirates one, but I haven't played it yet.

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
Looking at the back cover, Star Wars looked great. Kinda disappointed at the Batman one. Was hoping that would be fun too, not many options on Batman games lol

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
i've seen these too but never played them...intrigued.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lego Batman was great. I loved it. Indiana Jones and Star Wars was good as well. The LEGO series is really fun, can't go wrong with any of them.

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 on the Wii got an Editors Choice award on IGN. 8.5 rating. I heard it's very fun.

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
Damn, forgot all about them doing the Potter series. But I'd go with one of the 3 I mentioned since Potter isnt complete. Wont even buy the last movie until the 2nd part is available lol

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
which lego star wars trilogy? the first one(1-3) was really good imo

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
The one I saw was all 6 episodes.

Kush77

Liked Posts:
The LEGO Star wars complete Saga is a great one.

My sone and I play them all. We just plowed through LEGO Star Wars III: Clone Wars the other day. We sat down and beat the last 12 episodes in about 5 hours :beer: Now we're working on LEGO Pirates.

The Indiana Jones ones are pretty good. I think the second one is the first LEGO game with the split screen when your partner split up. LEGO Batman was the only one we didn't get into.