Lemme get this straight...

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Hey type less essays ok... no one is readind ur bad incoherent thots.

Sorry that Boqvist having multiple points ruins ur chit tier narrative and makes u look Special person.

Looks like someone needs some tampon replacement therapy.
I love when people don't actually watch the games and just look at the stat sheet when evaluating a player, lol. "Look, he had two assists in one game this season -- he's good!!"
I love when low IQ morons assume they know what they're talking about regarding other people's viewing habits. Sorry that my boy BOQVIST struck a nerve and is doing well and that makes u so mad... lololol.

Imagine being such a shit fan that someone doing well makes u upset.
Who's upset now?
You that a Hawks player is doing well. Pretty pathetic stuff.
Um, okay. I'm laughing, but I'm not upset. I'd say the dude calling everyone morons is the upset one, but that's just me.
Lol nice lie. Enjoy your seething.

Guys, guys let's settle down. WE are ALL die-hard B-hawks fans here and just because things aren't perfect doesn't mean we have to turn on eachother.

I mean, we all know by now that OP (@Martini ) is more of a hater than any sort of REAL hawks fan, but let's not let that influence how REAL fans treat eachother. In a season where the Hawks really need our support more than ever, turning on eachother really kinda gets depressing.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Crazy... Boqvist has 1G 7A in 12 games played with 16 ATOI...

Duncan Donuts Keith has 0G 7A in 23 games played with 24 ATOI...

@HeHateMe MAKES U THINK

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hating on one of the best and most accomplished Black Hawks of all time because he's going through a rough medical/personal situation........check!
Pointing out the fact a young D-man's weaker than coon shit in his own end because he had a few secondary assist.....out of bounds?

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Hating on one of the best and most accomplished Black Hawks of all time because he's going through a rough medical/personal situation........check!
Pointing out the fact a young D-man's weaker than coon shit in his own end because he had a few secondary assist.....out of bounds?

Making excuses for supposed superstar dman and supposed hall of famer.... meatball shit. Unreal.

I kbow you're not one... but this is out of the Trump supporter playbook.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No Toews,no cups and you can take that to the bank and it
Making excuses for supposed superstar dman and supposed hall of famer.... meatball shit. Unreal.

WTF does paying a player the respect he deserves have to do with supporting Chump or anyone else for that matter?

"Meatball"? Sure,why not but Chump supporter? YOU BASTARD!

And it's MISTER Superstar to you.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
No Toews,no cups and you can take that to the bank and it

WTF does paying a player the respect he deserves have to do with supporting Chump or anyone else for that matter?

"Meatball"? Sure,why not but Chump supporter? YOU BASTARD!

And it's MISTER Superstar to you.

Lol I specifically said I know you aren't a dumb Trump supporter... unfortunately most of the mouthbreathers on this site are.

Fact is, Boqvist is having a better year than a so called MISTER SUPERSTAR Keith. Yet the hockey boomer know it all blowhards here want to rail on a developing kid. Pretty fucking pathetic.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lol I specifically said I know you aren't a dumb Trump supporter... unfortunately most of the mouthbreathers on this site are.

Fact is, Boqvist is having a better year than a so called MISTER SUPERSTAR Keith. Yet the hockey boomer know it all blowhards here want to rail on a developing kid. Pretty fucking pathetic.
I haven't been one of Boqvist's biggest critics and I've mentioned his age many times but let me ask you a question. Do you really feel Boqvist looks better than Keith out there? If you do,let's me n you stick to politics.

PLENTY of non-boomer blowhards too as you so deftly prove.

Bigbarn27

Liked Posts:
This is hilarious! I think the old old old old timers on this board dont like you guys very much.
Bring back Rundblad his numbers were better than #2

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
So many low IQ posters here... it's amazing. Bet you guys still worship the woman beater Bobby Hull too.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Should think about trading Bickell.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Aren't you the guy who thinks that Toews fakes injuries because he doesn't like the direction his team is going in? Or is that some other guy?
Where, idiot, did I say he faked an injury?

I don't think Toews and JC get along and it has to do with Seabrook. There was no way anybody was gonna take JC seriously when Toews and Seabrook rule the locker room.

I also think Toews has played his last game for the Hawks. They're winning without him now and the focus is on rehabbing Dach, which is why Dach was taking all the interviews during last off season. The writing was on the wall long before Toews feelings got "injured" and the time for him to come back without kneeling and kissing JC's ring is long gone.

There is no way a physical injury can go undiagnosed this long unless it's;

A. Concussion related, which it very well might be.
B. Something drastically serious that will permanently effect Toews for the rest of his life and the media wants him to announce
Or C. Toews is butthurt over the way Seabrook has been shuttled off to the side and nobody in that locker room gives two flying fucks about loyalty but him.

I'm leaning towards C. Toews was very un-Toews when JC benched Seabs last year and was also very un-Toews this off-season when Blowman announced the Hawks were rebuilding. When one of the greatest players this franchise has ever seen who has been the greatest PC machine at the same time starts getting out of pocket, I'm sorry, that's a red flag.

Do I want him back? As a selfish Hawks fan, I want Toews back right now, but it's not happening.

Just remember everything I posted above on draft day and you see Toews wearing a Jets hat.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:

I don't think Toews and JC get along and it has to do with Seabrook. There was no way anybody was gonna take JC seriously when Toews and Seabrook rule the locker room.

I also think Toews has played his last game for the Hawks. They're winning without him now and the focus is on rehabbing Dach, which is why Dach was taking all the interviews during last off season. The writing was on the wall long before Toews feelings got "injured" and the time for him to come back without kneeling and kissing JC's ring is long gone.

B. Something drastically serious that will permanently effect Toews for the rest of his life and the media wants him to announce
Or C. Toews is butthurt over the way Seabrook has been shuttled off to the side and nobody in that locker room gives two flying fucks about loyalty but him.

I'm leaning towards C. Toews was very un-Toews when JC benched Seabs last year and was also very un-Toews this off-season when Blowman announced the Hawks were rebuilding. When one of the greatest players this franchise has ever seen who has been the greatest PC machine at the same time starts getting out of pocket, I'm sorry, that's a red flag.

Do I want him back? As a selfish Hawks fan, I want Toews back right now, but it's not happening.

Just remember everything I posted above on draft day and you see Toews wearing a Jets hat.

So you think Toews faked something to get out of playing with this young exciting team... lmao. What a class act you are.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

That's a long ass post beginning with a denial and ending with a confirmation. You don't believe Toews is really injured, as in, he is faking it. Sad!

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
That's a long ass post beginning with a denial and ending with a confirmation. You don't believe Toews is really injured, as in, he is faking it. Sad!

Hockey boomers aren't very good at the optics thing. Never have been.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This is like talking hockey with Beavis and fucking Buthead but.......I actually liked those two!LOL!

Granada

Liked Posts:

You might as well do everyone a favor and go full-on dumbass by adding Kane to your list of future hall of famers who "suck." Talk about meatball.