Lemme get this straight...

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Um, are you Special person?

Kane is on pace for 121 points in a full 82 game series.

Why are you hockey boomers always so mad?
Did your parents do something real,real bad to you? LOFL!!!!!

Granada

Liked Posts:
It wasn't a joke... you were dead serious. When called out you backpedaled. Typical hockey boomer behavior.

It was a joke illustrating your ridiculous logic that Keith and Toews suck. Did you finish high school?

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think he has a fetish for boomers.
And it's an unhealthy one! The two posters(you and HiM) he went back n forth over Boqvist aren't even boomers if I recall and all of us have said how much we like the young D-men not named Boqvist so it's not an anti-youth thing. It's a play defense,you're a defenseman thing.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I definitely worry for their personal safety after Trump lost.
There're other threads to talk about Chump in dude and you fare better in them.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
The unraveling ITT is s sight to behold... please keep it up... boomers can't help themselves.

Granada

Liked Posts:
And it's an unhealthy one! The two posters(you and HiM) he went back n forth over Boqvist aren't even boomers if I recall and all of us have said how much we like the young D-men not named Boqvist so it's not an anti-youth thing. It's a play defense,you're a defenseman thing.

I know, that's what's hilarious about it.

You can always tell the people who don't know hockey when all they can do is look at points, and even there, Boqvist isn't exactly lighting up the scoresheet. He has 8 points in 12 games and 1 goal this season.

Granada

Liked Posts:
I'm sorry that ur boi Duncan Keith is having a down year and the fact that Boqvist is playing better than him triggers u.

I am sincerely sorry.

I'm sorry you're still bitching over a 3-day period that Boqvist is good because he had 2 assists in one game this season.

I am sincerely sorry.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm sorry you're still bitching over a 3-day period that Boqvist is good because he had 2 assists in one game this season.

I am sincerely sorry.

Bitching about what? Care to explain?

I am praising a player on my favorite hockey team while you are incorrectly tearing him down.

Thanks Boomer, I'll hang up and listen.

Granada

Liked Posts:
Bitching about what? Care to explain?

I am praising a player on my favorite hockey team while you are incorrectly tearing him down.

Thanks Boomer, I'll hang up and listen.

You just answered your own question with the bolded. You're essentially bitching that the majority doesn't agree with you on Boqvist, and you even started to bitch about it in a separate thread, Lol.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
You just answered your own question with the bolded. You're essentially bitching that the majority doesn't agree with you on Boqvist, and you even started to bitch about it in a separate thread, Lol.

The average Blackhawks fan just started watching recently and their opinions don't matter. Just take a look at the morons on this forum outside of me and a couple others.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Exactly.

You know I'll get on a players case if I think they're not playing well...and Keith has been playing well. Scoring numbers are secondary for D-men in my opinion: They're a cherry on the top if you will, but their 1st duty is to help prevent the other team from scoring, and get the puck into transition. Keith has been just fine in that regard. Boqvist still needs work but he's young so it's not the end of the world for him.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Exactly.

You know I'll get on a players case if I think they're not playing well...and Keith has been playing well. Scoring numbers are secondary for D-men in my opinion: They're a cherry on the top if you will, but their 1st duty is to help prevent the other team from scoring, and get the puck into transition. Keith has been just fine in that regard. Boqvist still needs work but he's young so it's not the end of the world for him.

I mean yeah, he's 20 lol.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
They really ought to think about trading Hossa. I'm sure he still has value that you can get back.