Lemme get this straight...

Granada

Liked Posts:
Exactly.

You know I'll get on a players case if I think they're not playing well...and Keith has been playing well. Scoring numbers are secondary for D-men in my opinion: They're a cherry on the top if you will, but their 1st duty is to help prevent the other team from scoring, and get the puck into transition. Keith has been just fine in that regard. Boqvist still needs work but he's young so it's not the end of the world for him.

I agree. He's been underwhelming and his performance in the playoffs -- particularly against Vegas -- was atrocious, but I don't think the Hawks should give up on him just yet.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Right. I guess that's why you haven't posted in this forum for what, like the last 2 months?

I was letting the idiots converse amongst themselves but it has gotten out of control.

Class is now in session.

Granada

Liked Posts:
I was letting the idiots converse amongst themselves but it has gotten out of control.

Class is now in session.

Great, if your future posts are anything like your most recent, this will be hilariously entertaining. Until then...

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Once Crawford comes back healthy I think this team is going to make a deep run in the playoffs.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Why are ppl trying to hold up Boqvist against ancient HOF Blackhawks?

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Why are ppl trying to hold up Boqvist against ancient HOF Blackhawks?
The only comparisons made have been between Boqvist and the two other young D-men Beaudin/Carlsson.......you know.....actually assessing players.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
That's a long ass post beginning with a denial and ending with a confirmation. You don't believe Toews is really injured, as in, he is faking it. Sad!
Reading comprehension obviously isn't your strong point even with a three option choose your own Toews adventure posted for you by yours truly with all three options making sense.

Oh yeah, I hate to bring this up because two idiots might scrape their knuckles on the floor, but Bustvist is starting 60% of faceoffs in the offensive zone, the most sheltered defenseman on the te by a mile and only has seven point with two being in one game.

Ouch.

In comparison, Gus, who during his career year was sheltered just as much, was almost a ppg player with what, 17/18 goals? And of those seven points Bustvist has, how many of them were secondary assists with Kane have the first one?

LeWhoops

And Bustvist is better then DK? In what realm? Or is this like the WWE and some ppl think it's a physical game of human chess instead of being scripted?

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Reading comprehension obviously isn't your strong point even with a three option choose your own Toews adventure posted for you by yours truly with all three options making sense.

Oh yeah, I hate to bring this up because two idiots might scrape their knuckles on the floor, but Bustvist is starting 60% of faceoffs in the offensive zone, the most sheltered defenseman on the te by a mile and only has seven point with two being in one game.

Ouch.

In comparison, Gus, who during his career year was sheltered just as much, was almost a ppg player with what, 17/18 goals? And of those seven points Bustvist has, how many of them were secondary assists with Kane have the first one?

LeWhoops

And Bustvist is better then DK? In what realm? Or is this like the WWE and some ppl think it's a physical game of human chess instead of being scripted?

THEN HOW COME "BUTVIST" HAS MORE POINTS IN 8 MINUTES LESS ICE TIME PER GAME AND 10 GAMES LESS PLAYED THAN "DK"?

They are both supposedly puck moving D-Men... sounds like only the kid is doing his job.

Bigbarn27

Liked Posts:
THEN HOW COME "BUTVIST" HAS MORE POINTS IN 8 MINUTES LESS ICE TIME PER GAME AND 10 GAMES LESS PLAYED THAN "DK"?

They are both supposedly puck moving D-Men... sounds like only the kid is doing his job.
who told you #2 is a puck moving defense man?????

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Any truth to the rumor of them retiring Lindros' number this year?

Could have sworn I heard someone write about that.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
This year's likely Norris Trophy winner Duncan Keith, who also won in 2010, has 208 assists over the past five seasons, 34 more than the next-highest defenseman, Erik Karlsson.
Keith's estimated 444 setup passes over the past three regular seasons is second among those defensemen still in the playoffs, and his 2.22 setup passes per game ranks third.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Ouch.

LeWhoops

IDK what this ^^^^ has to do with me calling you out for claiming Toews is faking injury, which you denied and then basically admitted to in the same post LMFAO but here's the OG claim you made. I can link you to the thread if you don't believe me, but these are your words:

The tank is on!!!

Sorry, I'm not buying any of this at all. It's really convenient that a short time ago Toews was bitching about not being in the loop with management over a rebuild to suddenly having issues that can't be physically diagnosed during a shortened season when one of the key cogs to actually contending breaks his wrist playing in a juniors tournament.

Toews don't want no part of a rebuild and is sitting home watching Netflix for the year. I will bet money if the Hawks start hot out the gate you will see Toews back in the lineup.

Perhaps in the future you should post more respectfully to a TWO (2) time CCS HoF inductee (first ballot)

Thank you.