Lemme get this straight...

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
THEN HOW COME "BUTVIST" HAS MORE POINTS IN 8 MINUTES LESS ICE TIME PER GAME AND 10 GAMES LESS PLAYED THAN "DK"?

They are both supposedly puck moving D-Men... sounds like only the kid is doing his job.
When has DK ever been a puck moving defenseman?

When he won the smythe in 15? He wasn't a unanimous choice because he moved pucks, because he was godly in his own zone the entire playoffs to the point he averaged 30 minutes a game.

He's as complete a defenseman since Chelios on the Hawks.

Do you not understand this?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

When he won the smythe in 15? He wasn't a unanimous choice because he moved pucks, because he was godly in his own zone the entire playoffs to the point he averaged 30 minutes a game.

I LINKED 4 ARTICLES ADDRESSING THIS EARLIER IN THE THREAD

MAYBE LERN 2 READ INSTEAD OF MAKING UP FAKE TOEWS RUMMORS

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

You should also be showing more respect to @Grimson whomst is also a CCS HoF member, and IHN HoF member prior to the merge of that board into this one. If you humble yourself you might actually learn something.

KBIB

Liked Posts:
IDK what this ^^^^ has to do with me calling you out for claiming Toews is faking injury, which you denied and then basically admitted to in the same post LMFAO but here's the OG claim you made. I can link you to the thread if you don't believe me, but these are your words:

Perhaps in the future you should post more respectfully to a TWO (2) time CCS HoF inductee (first ballot)

Thank you.
Big font isn't gonna help your case there, mental midget. I explained something about the Toews situation doesn't add up and if you would like to refresh yourself with my opinion do scroll back and enjoy.

Until there's actual confirmation of an injury it's all speculation at best and grade school level trolling by a couple of immature dunderheads hopping on their mothers PC while she's washing dishes at the worst.

If you would like, I would be more then happy to Pele Bicycle kick you two mongolids around this thread for the amusement of the actual posters here.

I leave that decision squarely in the little balls inside the spray paint cans you call a head, and no offense, using your two skulls as my personal set of kerbangers will make staff here think twice about nominating you for any type of hall of fame ever again, stumpy.

Your move

KBIB

Liked Posts:

You should also be showing more respect to @Grimson whomst is also a CCS HoF member, and IHN HoF member prior to the merge of that board into this one. If you humble yourself you might actually learn something.
So basically what your saying is the bar is low to make the HoF here?

(Rubs chin)

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Big font isn't gonna help your case there, mental midget. I explained something about the Toews situation doesn't add up and if you would like to refresh yourself with my opinion do scroll back and enjoy.

Until there's actual confirmation of an injury it's all speculation at best and grade school level trolling by a couple of immature dunderheads hopping on their mothers PC while she's washing dishes at the worst.

If you would like, I would be more then happy to Pele Bicycle kick you two mongolids around this thread for the amusement of the actual posters here.

I leave that decision squarely in the little balls inside the spray paint cans you call a head, and no offense, using your two skulls as my personal set of kerbangers will make staff here think twice about nominating you for any type of hall of fame ever again, stumpy.

Your move

This looks like it took quite a while to compose but IMO it really falls flat. It's like you really went out of your way to try your best to appear clever, and it took a ton of effort I'm sure, but it's really not going to get you on a CCS HoF ballot. Keep working at it though!

KBIB

Liked Posts:
I LINKED 4 ARTICLES ADDRESSING THIS EARLIER IN THE THREAD

MAYBE LERN 2 READ INSTEAD OF MAKING UP FAKE TOEWS RUMMORS
You linked a bleacher report article, you stupid cretin. Where 90% of the rabble is nothing but fans who blog up useless shit they read off Twitter replies.

Try again

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
You linked a bleacher report article, you stupid cretin. Where 90% of the rabble is nothing but fans who blog up useless shit they read off Twitter replies.

Try again

THERE WERE 3 OTHER ARTICLES BACKING IT ALL UP

THANKS

KBIB

Liked Posts:
This looks like it took quite a while to compose but IMO it really falls flat. It's like you really went out of your way to try your best to appear clever, and it took a ton of effort I'm sure, but it's really not going to get you on a CCS HoF ballot. Keep working at it though!
I'll take that as your "white flag moment", you out of your depths land whale.

Now, go back to the Bears forum and post your useless shit there, butterbean, or stay here and be my footrest while the members here discuss hockey. You might learn something between blackouts

KBIB

Liked Posts:
THERE WERE 3 OTHER ARTICLES BACKING IT ALL UP

THANKS
Articles or blogs, brainiac? Because there isn't a single person who actually follows hockey who won't tell you DK isn't a complete defenseman or won two norris trophy's because he moved pucks.

Was Lidstrom a puck moving defenseman?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Articles or blogs, brainiac? Because there isn't a single person who actually follows hockey who won't tell you DK isn't a complete defenseman or won two norris trophy's because he moved pucks.

Was Lidstrom a puck moving defenseman?
Yo, can you confirm or deny the Lindros jersey retirement ceremony?

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I am literally a mergee from a Blackhawks only board, boomer.

I have forgotten more about hockey than you will ever know.
giphy.gif

KBIB

Liked Posts:
THEN HOW COME "BUTVIST" HAS MORE POINTS IN 8 MINUTES LESS ICE TIME PER GAME AND 10 GAMES LESS PLAYED THAN "DK"?

They are both supposedly puck moving D-Men... sounds like only the kid is doing his job.
Read, idiot.

60% of his starts are in the offensive zone. He is being put in a spot to produce and with all that time, he has only managed seven points to go along with averaging a shit ton of PP time.

Do you know hockey? Do you need a braille version of Hockey for Dummies?

KBIB

Liked Posts:
Yo, can you confirm or deny the Lindros jersey retirement ceremony?
Thought that happened awhile back.

Last time I saw Lindros he looked rough. Concussions pretty much wrecked him

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'll take that as your "white flag moment", you out of your depths land whale.

Now, go back to the Bears forum and post your useless shit there, butterbean, or stay here and be my footrest while the members here discuss hockey. You might learn something between blackouts
Too verbose, lacking continuity of concept. 2/10.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Read, idiot.

60% of his starts are in the offensive zone. He is being put in a spot to produce and with all that time, he has only managed seven points to go along with averaging a shit ton of PP time.

Do you know hockey? Do you need a braille version of Hockey for Dummies?

Name calling, very high IQ play.

Any updates on Toews' fake illness?

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL this @Martini fellow sure is having quite the epic meltdown. Imagine making up fake rummors about the team captain and then getting mad when called out for not being able to prove it.

This is peebrane stuff man

:sweep: :sweep: :sweep: :sweep: :sweep: :sweep: :sweep: :sweep: