Lendale White

Status
Not open for further replies.

hsvj60

Liked Posts:
Don't be too hard on me for this kids but I really would like to see the Bear sign this guy he can take care of the short yardage situation and the goal line stuff and he can block he reminds me a bit of the Bus when he started to get it in gear when he ws traded to Pitt and no I don't care about the off field stuff before anyone asks:bearbang:

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If I didn't think he was going to miss the first 4 games, I'd entertain the thought. He is awful good in short yardage...and could probably function as a FB.

CubbieBlue

Go Cubs Go!
Liked Posts:
I'd rather not have him honestly. He has a history of being a complainer and has an attitude problem. He is a number 3 at best running back. He should probably try to catch on to a team as a fullback.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
No
He can't play special teams, its already been said that he has a bad attitude and he has a poor work ethic. Him being released by a team that that traded for him a month ago and that the coach is the same one when he was in college says something

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
At this point in time, one would think that White's best chance to bounce back would be with his old (college) coach in Seattle...and he even dumped his ass a few days after trading for him.

EROCK23

Liked Posts:
NO! Bears wouldnt take on a player like this anyway. They dont need another RB and with Drug problems at that.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
at this point there isnt much he can do

hsvj60

Liked Posts:
we have no short ydg RB and he could be had real cheap its a no lose situation IMO but oh well thanks for your input...

ZAN

Liked Posts:
Can he catch the ball?

Nope?

No spot on this team for him, then. Forte has become a glorified goaline back with the addition of Chester Taylor.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Id rather use Henry Melton at FB.

DaleDoback

Prestige Worldwide
Liked Posts:
He would not work as a short yardage back anyway.....He dropped down to 220lbs before the Seattle trade. He is not the same fat-ass he was in Tennessee.

I saw if he goes unsigned by training camp.....bring him in for a quick look.....but that's as far as I'll go.

Status
Not open for further replies.