Leno. HE GONE

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow.......Bears are high on their 2 draft choices......i stand corrected....

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I still don't think this means Jenkins is the definite LT. I can't imagine they aren't talking with some of the available FA's. Fischer to me makes a lot of sense coming from KC if they can get him reasonably this year. Then potentially extend him long term.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I still don't think this means Jenkins is the definite LT. I can't imagine they aren't talking with some of the available FA's. Fischer to me makes a lot of sense coming from KC if they can get him reasonably this year. Then potentially extend him long term.
This

Just because Rappaport says Bears are starting a rookie at LT doesn't mean he's even being considered for that.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can't see them rolling with their 2 draft choices.....there has to be someone in the mix other than them. And no I don't see anyone else on the roster as viable.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Saw some Bears Twitter D-Bags calling Leno soft. Not sure how you can call a 7th rounder who played in 90+ games on the offensive line soft, but Bears fans have never been known for their branes.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
that’s a bad move. who are you sliding to left? let Jenkins stay on the right side and Barrom needs to develop.
Yep.

I'm glad Leno is gone, but yes, a rookie could be worse. We have to sign someone now with the freed up cap space.

Again, why didn't Jenkins play LT in college? Did the LT at OK St get drafted too?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Saw some Bears Twitter D-Bags calling Leno soft. Not sure how you can call a 7th rounder who played in 90+ games on the offensive line soft, but Bears fans have never been known for their branes.
Its not that he is soft, but he played tentative......a lack of aggression....he seemed to play catch-up as his career went on

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
is this with the June designation thing? what is the actual cap relief and if it's a June designation can they spend that money now?

mceownr22

PacetheGawd
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Didn't I see somewhere if designated post June cut it would have been better for the bears?

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Yep.

I'm glad Leno is gone, but yes, a rookie could be worse. We have to sign someone now with the freed up cap space.

Again, why didn't Jenkins play LT in college? Did the LT at OK St get drafted too?
Arlington Hambright was the LT until last year and he is still on our roster lol