Leonard Floyd is playing out of his mind

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I was fine with letting him go. Major under-achiever and they needed someone to get the sacks that he wasn't. Unfortunately Quinn isn't getting the job done either. End of the day its Ryan Pace's job to know this team better than anyone and improve it. He hasn't.

Cant get rid of him fast enough.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Lets be honest, if they re-signed floyd you would throw a tantrum.

This is the risk you take when you let your young talent walk. We all knew he had potential, we also all knew he wasn't a great edge rusher.

I wouldn't have minded keeping him, but its hilarious you're blaming pace and the bears for not retaining pace when you were excited about the quinn signing, like everyone on this board.

Damn sure wish I could project the future. I'd be a rich MFer.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Still getting lots of almost sacks?

coolio

Liked Posts:
I didn’t want us to resign Floyd but also didn’t want us to overpay for another guy like Quinn when we already have Mack. We should have just needed an average guy not a aging pass rusher on a huge contract

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
He doesn’t fit our defense, not pagano or fangio defense. Good for him he found himself the system that let him shine.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
He doesn’t fit our defense, not pagano or fangio defense. Good for him he found himself the system that let him shine.
Brandon Staley runs Vic's system. I feel it's more to do with a player finally coming into his own and also getting to play along side Donald.

msadows

Liked Posts:
It means he's winning his one on ones, which is what we asked him to do here.

But, with that said, I always liked Floyd and thought Pagano wasnt utilizing him properly, just like what's happening with Quinn.

We need a new DC

He sucked just as much in 2018 as in 2019. I'm not sure the point you are trying to make.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Brandon Staley runs Vic's system. I feel it's more to do with a player finally coming into his own and also getting to play along side Donald.

Yes.

Floyd was getting a decent amount of pressures, he just wasn't finishing. That was always his M.O. He had basically the same amount of pressures last year for us as he does for the rams this year...

He's finally finishing, and puts up double digit sacks. I'm not sure this is a permanent thing for him, but it's nice to see him have success.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
If pining is your thing you should be pining for Brandon Staley, not Leonard Floyd.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Pagano had say as well. Every GM will get input from their coaching staff.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It means you(as in literally, you, remydat) can find a stat for anything.

Evidently Robert quinn is now a better pass rusher than leonard floyd.

You're on a roll today remy!

It is from Next Gen Stats.

Next Gen Stats, which debuted in the 2014 NFL season, consists of real-time, location-based data such as speed, acceleration and distance traveled, for all players, in all games. This unique information, alongside GSIS, is distributed by Sportradar to give fans a closer look into the game, and allows them to experience it in ways never seen before. Insights from Next Gen Stats also are available for fans in-stadium, at home and everywhere else that NFL content is consumed.

I'm sure you've heard of next gen stats. Right? Right?

It's even in Madden!

This is how full of shit you are. You were just hyping next gen stats in the other thread.