1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
10 Tackles
2 Sacks
2 TFL
5 QB Hits

Those numbers work out to 40/8/8/20

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Look on the bright side: Only $9m in dead money if Quinn is cut... after next year.

:Pace:

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Quinn had a personal issue that kept him out most of camp. I often wonder what it was? Roquan hasn’t looked the same since his personal issue.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Who really cares, when he was here he sucked that’s why he is gone. Plain and simple.

Lmao when he was here it was all ‘thanks pace’ and now he’s gone and we are going to rip pace for that???

greg23

Liked Posts:
I actually liked Floyd as a jack of all trades master of none player; but the expectation was he was going to be a 10+ sack guy

He would always get close but never finish but was good vs the run and in coverage.

Quinn.....has been almost as worthless as kmet.....had him and mack causing havoc.....think they've combined for as many sacks as Floyd so far and Quinn is seeing less time on the field as Mingo (who's a worse version of floyd)

Not sure what the hell happened or where/when the improvement is going to come

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
I actually liked Floyd as a jack of all trades master of none player; but the expectation was he was going to be a 10+ sack guy

He would always get close but never finish but was good vs the run and in coverage.

Quinn.....has been almost as worthless as kmet.....had him and mack causing havoc.....think they've combined for as many sacks as Floyd so far and Quinn is seeing less time on the field as Mingo (who's a worse version of floyd)

Not sure what the hell happened or where/when the improvement is going to come
I think this has to do with Pagano, his defensive schemes are worthless. he has the Bears defense playing like Ballad dancers.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Quinn didn't see the field as much because of Indy's run game. Blame the idiots that didn't replace Goldman and also kept McCullers on the bench once again. Sign a NT or at least play him and keep Quinn on the field. Ideal front 7 should be:

OLB: Mack, Quinn
DE: Hicks, Nichols
NT: McCullers or sign Harrison
ILB: Smith and anyone other than DT