LeSean McCoy trashes Justin Fields "Give him a weapon? How about give them a QB!"

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I'm asking CCS posters to NOT send LeSean McCoy death threats because of his comments.

Ppl are still within reason questioning Fields' passing skills.

With decent pass pro.....JF has proven to drop dimes. As for your other comment, u do realize that your avatar promotes
a guy heavily involved with multiple homicides

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I'm asking CCS posters to NOT send LeSean McCoy death threats because of his comments.

Ppl are still within reason questioning Fields' passing skills.
With decent pass pro.....JF has proven to drop dimes. As for your other comment, u do realize that your avatar promotes
a guy heavily involved with multiple homicides
My avatar...?

YET.........your avatar promotes a guy heavily involved with multiple homicides and u find that laughable???

And u dodged the With decent pass pro.....JF has proven to drop dimes......observation

FoCo

Liked Posts:
You can tell who watches games and who doesn't. This reminds me of the time that Stephen A . Smith called Dwayne Haskins a better runner than passer.

Last edited:

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Did he have the same criticisms of Lamar Jackson?

Between him, Carson Palmer, and Eric Mangini, I don't know what it is about Fields, but I don't think I've ever seen so much misplaced vitriol being spewed at another quarterback for being special with his legs as much as Justin Fields.

Seriously. Lamar Jackson just threw for 138 yards last week against a bad Saints team, and I never heard one complaint from any of these guys. He's never come close to sniffing 4,000 passing yards in a season. What gives? Why does this seem to be such a unique criticism with Justin Fields?

The craziest part about all of this is that he's actually top 5 in passing touchdowns, passing efficiency, and QBR during this 4 game stretch. The Bears also lead the NFL in scoring. Anybody talking about Justin Fields being "the" problem on this Bears team right now is just an idiot who isn't watching games.

Last edited:

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Did he have the same criticisms of Lamar Jackson?

Between him and Carson Palmer, I don't know what it is about Fields, but I don't think I've ever seen so much misplaced vitriol being spewed at another quarterback for being special with his legs as much as Justin Fields.

Seriously. Lamar Jackson just threw for 138 yards last week against a bad Saints team, and I never heard one complaint from any of these guys. He's never come close to sniffing 4,000 passing yards in a season. What gives? Why does this seem to be such a unique criticism with Justin Fields?

The craziest part about all of this is that he's actually top 5 in passing touchdowns, passing efficiency, and QBR during this 4 game stretch. The Bears also lead the NFL in scoring. Anybody talking about Justin Fields being "the" problem on this Bears team right now is just an idiot who isn't watching games.

Lamar Jackon had a better team around him and had 318 passing yards in his second game.