Leslie Frazier

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Nah, Frazier was not a leader of men.

I dont want Frazier either but it is just dumb to hold this game against Mahomes against him. This was easily one 2 od the greatest QB performances in history. Nothing you can do when dudes that locked in.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Cover 2 on Kelce catch with no disguised zones. That set up tying FG. No thank you. Tired of cover 2 defense. Give me Daboll.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I dont want Frazier either but it is just dumb to hold this game against Mahomes against him. This was easily one 2 od the greatest QB performances in history. Nothing you can do when dudes that locked in.
That’s why I said defense is dead. #1 defense looked like a JV team.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Where was the pressure to Mahomes at the end? Cant give him time.

Speed

Liked Posts:
There was 13 seconds left. I don't care what level Mahomes was on you don't give them the yards.
I agree. I'd have to live with Hill or Kelce breaking one. That soft zone or whatever they were in wasn't the move.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Lol this is not Madden. When happens if they eat 5 seconds but they get to the 50 because of your short kick?
Don’t be ridiculous. You kick to the corner around the 5 and make them eat clock. Kicking into the end zone with 13 seconds is idiotic.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I might be meatbally but I think I'm out on defensive coaches in general when we've got a QB that needs help. Lovie's saga with offensive coordinators mind fucked me.
I'm out on DCs as HCs because if the Bears get a good OC, he can easily be poached for a HC job leaving Fields having to learn multiple O's.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Don’t be ridiculous. You kick to the corner around the 5 and make them eat clock. Kicking into the end zone with 13 seconds is idiotic.

Dont be ridiculous. You kick to the corner and it goes out of bounds them they get the ball at the 40. To pretend tbey can kick it exactly at the 5 in the corner without going out is just dumb.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I almost want to thank Frazier and Bowles for eliminating themselves from contention for the Bears HC job....

Then I remembered we hired Nagy after he fucked up the Chiefs playoff game.

:dilfer:

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
And when they played tight Hill and Kelce still killed them.
Fraziers defense gave up two big plays to allow the Chiefs into FG range. First play the DBs we’re back about 13-15 yards and the 2nd play 8-10 yards. Again you don’t have to play tight, but you don’t give their playmakers that much cushion. Just stupid.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Lol this is not Madden. When happens if they eat 5 seconds but they get to the 50 because of your short kick?
You just wrote that Mahomes is on God level and couldn't be stopped no matter what. Then how in the fuck can you turn around and say to not try a short kick because it might get returned to the 50? How often does that happen? And if Mahomes is unstoppable why not try it given probably 1/15 kickoff returns gets past the 40?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Fraziers defense gave up two big plays to allow the Chiefs into FG range. First play the DBs we’re back about 13-15 yards and the 2nd play 8-10 yards. Again you don’t have to play tight, but you don’t give their playmakers that much cushion. Just stupid.

I am aware. However you are pretending playing tighter means they win. It doesnt.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
That’s why I said defense is dead. #1 defense looked like a JV team.

Yet yesterday the Niners won because their defense shut down the "greatest QB ever" and the Bengals won because their defense forced 3 ints.

People are so reactionary.

In the end it's all about the quarterback, and there are great young quarterbacks(Allen, Herbert, Jackson) with defensive/special teams backgrounds.

Coaches aren't coordinators. They're not QB coaches. I'd just as soon hire a experienced defensive coordinator who gets an o.c. who's entire job is to focus on the offense, as opposed to a guy like Leftwich who will be learning how to be a head coach and expected to develop and manage Fields as well.

I mean, that's exactly how we got Nagy. People act like he wasn't regarded as an up and coming offensive mind who developed Mahomes and was raised through the best offense in decades.

Just get a good head coach. Their background is irrelevant.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You just wrote that Mahomes is on God level and couldn't be stopped no matter what. Then how in the fuck can you turn around and say to not try a short kick because it might get returned to the 50? How often does that happen? And if Mahomes is unstoppable why not try it given probably 1/15 kickoff returns gets past the 40?
I am not saying they shouldnt try it. I am saying pretending it wins the Bills the game is silly.

Yall just arguing on how yall wanted Bills to lose IMO. In the end I think they lose under either scenario henxe why I really dont care which one they would have chosen.

BPo001

Liked Posts:
Dont be ridiculous. You kick to the corner and it goes out of bounds them they get the ball at the 40. To pretend tbey can kick it exactly at the 5 in the corner without going out is just dumb.
I don’t necessarily agree to kick it to the corner, but you can squib kick it down the middle to kill a few seconds off the clock.