Leslie Frazier

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Frazier blew that game for the Bills. Horrible play calling at the end of the 4th

discplayer

Liked Posts:
Not meatbally at all. We have to go offensive-minded for HC so we don’t keep making our franchise QB have to work with OC after OC when they get hired away.
But now watch Bears FO promptly hire Frazier, now that Bills are done, rather than Daboll. Just watch…

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don’t worry we will get cover 2 Eberflus cause he golfs with polian’s nephew.
I forgot Eberflus was still a candidate. I guess the best thing about not being in the playoffs is that everyone doesn't magnify your playoff game like the rest of the coordinators in the playoffs. Everyone will remember Todd Bowles and Leslie Frazier's mistakes, but people will forget about how his defense played against the Jaguars the last week to try and get in the playoffs

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
I forgot Eberflus was still a candidate. I guess the best thing about not being in the playoffs is that everyone doesn't magnify your playoff game like the rest of the coordinators in the playoffs. Everyone will remember Todd Bowles and Leslie Frazier's mistakes, but people will forget about how his defense played against the Jaguars the last week to try and get in the playoffs

He's not just a candidate, he's the only one announced for a 2nd interview. I actually think he'd be a great hire.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Number 1 defense in the league got torched by the best QB in the game and gave up 42 points. Bills couldn't get a stop on defense but their offense kept coming and should've won them the game. Just say no to any defensive coach.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
No he didnt. Dont care who the DC is. They are losing that game because Mahomes was on another level.

You play tight and Hill gets on top of you and you are still fucked.
You don’t have to play man to man, but you sure as shit don’t give Mahomes that much room to work with.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Totally agree. Don’t even have to squib it, just kick it higher and short of the goal line, like to the 5 or 10. They eat 5 seconds minimum, leaving only 8… Ugh. Feel for Josh Allen and Bills fans.

Lol this is not Madden. When happens if they eat 5 seconds but they get to the 50 because of your short kick?

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
No he didnt. Dont care who the DC is. They are losing that game because Mahomes was on another level.

You play tight and Hill gets on top of you and you are still fucked.
Nah, Frazier was not a leader of men.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's not just a candidate, he's the only one announced for a 2nd interview. I actually think he'd be a great hire.
seems like the Jaguars think so as well. From reports I saw on Twitter, he's probably their #1 choice