Let’s talk about the draft

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
It doesn’t matter what happened in the draft, the bears still have Matt Meathead as head coach. His whole H.I.T.S principle Schtick may play well with mouth breathing meatball fans but it won’t play well with actual NFL players. These wannabe tough guys are becoming less and less in the NFL for a reason. The Bears could have hired an offensive guru to maximize Justin Fields’s potential but instead they hired a guy who screams about discipline and bootstraps.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It doesn’t matter what happened in the draft, the bears still have Matt Meathead as head coach. His whole H.I.T.S principle Schtick may play well with mouth breathing meatball fans but it won’t play well with actual NFL players. These wannabe tough guys are becoming less and less in the NFL for a reason. The Bears could have hired an offensive guru to maximize Justin Fields’s potential but instead they hired a guy who screams about discipline and bootstraps.
Thanks

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
You have no idea what you are talking about.
I will trust the multiple Colts players who believe in the HITS system and thrived in it over a message board troll.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Types title "Let's talk about draft' and then suggest draft doesn't matter and goes on rant about the HC.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
You have no idea what you are talking about.
I will trust the multiple Colts players who believe in the HITS system and thrived in it over a message board troll.
The Colts and their one playoff win (0 after Luck’s retirement) while Matt Meathead was there. Lol.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

So, you needed to start a thread to attention whore and rile people up. Got it.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So, you needed to start a thread to attention whore and rile people up. Got it.
physician, heal thyself/Jabba, go sucky fucky your own tail.

I refer you to @Mighty Joe Young the hypocrite''s thread as Exhibit A:

God, what a bunch of menstruating drama queens... Bears got BETTER.

giphy.gif

gocbears

Liked Posts:
Perhaps the intent of the thread was to suggest that the scouting staff only consider draft eligible players that come from a H.I.T.S. style coached college team in the future?