Let the Rumors Fly Watson Trade Theory

shoez90

Liked Posts:
Fans, time to start begging Watson to ask to be traded to Chicago.
to me best option. Makes us north contenders with a auto bid that the Packers have been enjoying for decades. We are not trying to beat the NFC let's start with our division first.

shoez90

Liked Posts:
Meh,

The Jags are actually a very intriguing team right now. 11 draft picks, including the #1 overall and another first rounder, and a shitload of cap space, in a year in which many teams are going to be completely out of the FA market.
this could make them division contenders by next year they are gonna look at all the angles here. That is alot of firepower and assets. I know they suck now but the browns sucked at one time not long ago and look at them.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
The bears getting Watson might be plausible, but getting him and having a competitive roster around him isn't. Wed have to trade draft picks for years so the young talent filling out the roster would be minimal. Theyd have zero cap room if they make it work. Meaning arob would be gone. Oline would still be a disaster. So you'd have Mooney, kmet and Montgomery and a weak oline on offense with little else to fill that out. Then also an aging defense with no hope of injecting youth into that.

I love Deshaun, but I dont see how this works out well

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
In addition to all the other reasons Watson is not coming here, the fact that our GM actually passed on him during the draft is a guarantee that he isn't coming here. Why would Watson come here.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
In addition to all the other reasons Watson is not coming here, the fact that our GM actually passed on him during the draft is a guarantee that he isn't coming here. Why would Watson come here.

you sir have to much common sense, can you please share with others.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
I think Watson will force a trade. He is fed up with a clingon to the owner named Jack Easterby. He has the owners ear and really has no experience yet holds a pretty big role. Former Texans are also fed up with this guy but doesn't sound like he is going anywhere...

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If we wanted Deshaun Watson to become a Chicago sports icon, maybe we should have drafted him. :ROFLMAO:

skcusIHC

Liked Posts:
All-time top 5 career Chicago passing TD's

Smokin Jay: 154
Luckman: 137
Wade: 68
McMahon: 67
Trubisky: 64

FTP'S Leaders

Favre: 442
Rodgers: 412

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The trade that makes the most sense is Tua + draft picks for Watson. The Dolphins have two 1st round picks and two 2nd round picks this year. Watson may not veto because the Dolphins have an up and coming defense.

Not only can the Bears not outbid the Dolphins, but it’s probably a more attractive situation for Watson.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
If you were the jets, why wouldn't you offer both firsts this year and a first next year with Sam Darnold? That would probably get it done.

Because Watson can say get fucked I don't want to go there.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
In the Bears position you go after Wentz or Watson if either are available. Or even Goff or Carr.

Thats where we are in the process, glad for all.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The trade that makes the most sense is Tua + draft picks for Watson. The Dolphins have two 1st round picks and two 2nd round picks this year. Watson may not veto because the Dolphins have an up and coming defense.

Not only can the Bears not outbid the Dolphins, but it’s probably a more attractive situation for Watson.
you know mother fucker, they might have 3 more elite pass catchers in Miami but beers for life dickhead, drink that up and get back to me.

Perspective

Liked Posts:
No idea why this thread is even up on this forum.... the Texans gave up the farm to get Tunsil so they could protect Watson.... they traded for Cooks/will extend Fuller to again give Watson weapons.... they are not going to win anything because in the playoffs you need a Defense that is at least middle of the pack to win .... but they are not trading Watson just because the cry baby is pouting.... he can leave when he is a FA .... the cap hit and the way they built this team they are going to try to win games 45-40 .... exciting but no chance to ever win a Super bowl

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
1610619812973.png

If they bring him in, Watson will AGAIN forget that they interviewed him.

A year or 2 later when his new team plays CHI, he'll Tweet shit about how the Bears didn't even interview them in a childish grudge. We've seen this movie already.

Now if WE could just forget about him coming to play for CHI for >$30 per year. Seriously CCS. How many pointless threads?
- Bears are already over the cap with holes and a shitty coach to overcome.
- HOU will not let him leave, even if he's pouting. (see about pout about Bears pre-draft. (They DID interview him. His Twitter admits that back in the day)
- Watson is NOT some savior who can or will ride his horse in and overcome this team's deficiencies.
- Maybe Brady could, but Nagy would still make him do what Nagy wants.

Only a desperate and/or money seeking dumbass jobless vet will hop on this sinking ship on fire with a lame duck Nagy.
Foles will bridge or backup to one of said old/dumb/unemployed vets.
Scratch that...Nagy will pick one of said old/dumb/unemployed vets that he must have and Pace will overpay with "conviction" and be "excited" as cap gets F'd for a few more years.

Last edited:

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Watson is going no where.

But will Allen Robinson will be catching passes from Watson as a Texan next year? Hmm...

Perspective

Liked Posts:
Watson is going no where.

But will Allen Robinson will be catching passes from Watson as a Texan next year? Hmm...

LOL u lost your mind? They had the worst D in the league and they have to extend Fuller as a FA WR.... already have money invested in Cooks and Cobb... why would they spend money on a WR looking to break bank? You don't win in the NFL overpaying a WR ever ..... how many SBs has Randy Moss, Julio Jones, TO, Larry Fitz, Megatron, AJ Green, Antonio Brown, DeAndre Hopkins, Michael Thomas etc ever won? I will tell you - ZERO .... you just don't build a team around a WR to win a SB .... you build around QB and Defense (especially DL and CBs)

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL u lost your mind? They had the worst D in the league and they have to extend Fuller as a FA WR.... already have money invested in Cooks and Cobb... why would they spend money on a WR looking to break bank? You don't win in the NFL overpaying a WR ever ..... how many SBs has Randy Moss, Julio Jones, TO, Larry Fitz, Megatron, AJ Green, Antonio Brown, DeAndre Hopkins, Michael Thomas etc ever won? I will tell you - ZERO .... you just don't build a team around a WR to win a SB .... you build around QB and Defense (especially DL and CBs)

Zero? I'm pretty sure at least 2 of those WR's have Super Bowl rings and 3 others have been to the big dance. In my scenario they'd let Fuller walk in free agency...

Aside from that, I'm glad you laughed... It was supposed to be a joke.