Lets be honest about the remaining schedule

bearsden

Liked Posts:
The bears aren't a very good team but lets be honest, people that are saying 8-8 haven't seen the remaining schedule. they have one of the easiest in the league.
This is my projection for the remaining of the season.
Panthers - Win
Rams- Toss up
Saints - Loss
Titans - Win
Vikings-Win
Packers- Loss
Lions-Win
Texans-Win
Vikings-Win
Jaguars-Win
Packers-Loss

I am predicting 10-12 wins, this year. They honestly should make the playoffs. Not sure what is going to happen once they get there but for the people who say 8-8. They do have a cupcake schedule for the most part.

Beast15

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You have titans twice. And they will lose as titanswill run all over the D

dennehy

Liked Posts:
The second to last game is the Jaguars and they should be favored in that one barring injuries. Also lucky to get that Florida game in December.

I'm guessing they will be favored in four or five of those games.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
The bears aren't a very good team but lets be honest, people that are saying 8-8 haven't seen the remaining schedule. they have one of the easiest in the league.
Panthers - Win
Rams- Toss up
Saints - Loss
Titans - Win
Vikings-Win
Packers- Loss
Lions-Win
Texans-Win
Vikings-Win
Jaguars-Win
Packers-Loss

I am predicting 10-12 wins, this year. They honestly should make the playoffs. Not sure what is going to happen once they get there but for the people who say 8-8. They do have a cupcake schedule for the most part.
Great points other me, I agree with me

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
They certainly have a decent chance now at making the playoffs. It’s gonna be one of those seasons where 4-5 plays could be the difference. All these games have been tight!

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wouldn't make any predictions about the Titans due to their CoronaIdiocy. Vrabel and half their starters could be suspended when they play the Bears.

bearsden

Liked Posts:
After thinking about it now, that titans game looks to be a toss up game. I do think Derrick Henry is going to be a huge problem for our defense but overall. If this team goes 8-8, there is seriously something wrong with our team.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
At 4-1 if you don’t make the playoffs you have choked

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Nagy likes to play down to the competition.
If Arians was coaching this team, Bears win 40-19. Defense has its problems, but they were the better overall unit on the field last night against a good team.

Bolek

Liked Posts:
who knows. I predicted a 10-6 record before the season started and it still seems like a good prediction, despite change at qb and many other variables that I couldnt have accounted for. cupcake part of the schedule, was the beginning

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Panthers - Win
Rams- Toss up
Saints - Loss
Titans - Win
Vikings-Win
Packers- Loss
Lions-Win
Texans-Win
Vikings-Win
Jaguars-Win
Packers-Loss

You are not giving the Vikes enough credit

Titans, Texans, Lions, and even the Jags are not going to be auto wins....

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Bears inconsistency means that they have a chance to lose any of their "give me" games. Probably also means they have a chance to steal any given game against a better team.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
I'd be worried about any team that's capable of running the ball pretty well. They're going to give us issues for sure.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Not beating the Titans if they ever get back to full strength after this outbreak

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
You are not giving the Vikes enough credit

Titans, Texans, Lions, and even the Jags are not going to be auto wins....
Kirk cousins never plays us well. Like ever. I’ll worry about cousins when he figure out how to beat a good team.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kirk cousins never plays us well. Like ever. I’ll worry about cousins when he figure out how to beat a good team.

Its a division game against a still dangerous team.....never count those as auto wins

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Its a division game against a still dangerous team.....never count those as auto wins
Not an auto win but I wouldn’t be overly anxious about it either. Kirk cousins was never able to beat Mitch with a better defense at his disposal and better weapons at his disposal. I just don’t see him beating the bears now with Foles at the helm and a 3 headed monster at pass rush. Not to mention Minny’s D is in a mini rebuild ATM.