Let's clear the air *(Only Football talk - not a callout thread)*

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Listen guys, I've been thinking alot about this lately and honestly it's been a very contentious few years of Bears football and off season bickering. Lots of bad blood running in these waters here. There are some good reasons for that too - we've seen some all time bad takes spewed on this forum. I mean, at one point, someone was trying to convince us that Matt Barkley was the answer (and this was after he threw 14 picks in 6 games or something.) We've seen predictions like Jeremy Langford and Kadeem Carey being a RB duo for 7+ years. How many RBs make it for 7 years let alone two on the same team? ????

So many Ant.Mill fans, I can think of one (HHM - not a callout just an example). Idk who, but someone was really high on Kindle Vindor lmfao. I'd hate to be that guy. And then you have people writing Justin Fields off after one preseaon game into his second year with a new coaching staff. This take isn't surprising tho. Seems like some fans want to see him fail - which is a weird take. Don't get me started on the Pacesexuals. If you can't recognize the shitstorm he unleashed on the Bears the past 7 years then you're helpless. Thru all of this crap, you have people talking about providing real time positive solutions and if they don't, want them banished from the forum for life! It's time we start taking responsibility for our actions and our words. Because our word is our bond. If you have a poor take - just bend over and take the lumps instead of wimping out and saying 'I'm just joking' and 'I didn't really mean that' yadda yadda yadda. Just stop it, you sound like fools.

At the end of the day tho, we CCS'ers have been through ALOT of crap basically since the Trestman years. And guess what, we're still standing! So, before this 2022 season kicks off, lets just take a moment to clear the air with our CCS friends. We can laugh and recognize some of the foolishness (mainly what I mentioned above tho) we've seen over the years and then get back to talking FOOTBALL ONLY.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Lots of bad takes come to mind but one poster in particular stands out when i read this thread. I'm not going to say his name because i dont want to derail and go back and forth 70 times with him.

Last edited:

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Look, I'll be real here. Football talk can only exist if the Bears clean the shit stains off their toilets. Once clean, these talks should improve. Something tells me the stalls will be dirty by week 4 though!

Bears Football

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Look, I'll be real here. Football talk can only exist if the Bears clean the shit stains off their toilets. Once clean, these talks should improve. Something tells me the stalls will be dirty by week 4 though!

Bears Football
BEARS

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Bears Football
Not necessarily, all I'm looking for this season is a reason to believe the future will be bright. As a Bears fan I've learned to lower my expectations.

Mikeropod

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. San Antonio Spurs
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Cleveland Browns
  1. San Jose Sharks
  1. Miami (Ohio) Redhawks
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
FEkDlhlXwAUWvx_.jpg

People are going to bicker and too many are going to toss around misogynistic insults - just another day that ends in "y." The people with alts and intentionally misspelled thesis-length thread titles are the by far my biggest complaints. We need more wise folks like bears26, period.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
View attachment 21802

People are going to bicker and too many are going to toss around misogynistic insults - just another day that ends in "y." The people with alts and intentionally misspelled thesis-length thread titles are the by far my biggest complaints. We need more wise folks like bears26, period.

Just a note for you - just because a few wingnut posters with consistently horrible takes and totally beta personalities say that CCS has "alts" doesn't make it so. Not a SINGLE one of the 3-4 main alt conspiracy theorists have ever actually named the accounts they "know" are alt accounts.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
View attachment 21802

Are you refuting that Mjy killed my dog?

And you’re knocking original content vs a tweet that you can get from your own Twitter feed

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Just a note for you - just because a few wingnut posters with consistently horrible takes and totally beta personalities say that CCS has "alts" doesn't make it so. Not a SINGLE one of the 3-4 main alt conspiracy theorists have ever actually named the accounts they "know" are alt accounts.

Also ironic af that one of the guys claiming alts @Mighty Joe Young has literally beenthe alts

Hal9000
Teddy KGB
Vash the Stampede
Mighty Hoe Young
Bruno the Red

Im sure I'm missing others but you get the picture

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
View attachment 21802

That’s literally the point of the thread. We’re CLEARING THE AIR, Mike. Get on board and get ready for BEARS football

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Also ironic af that one of the guys claiming alts @Mighty Joe Young has literally beenthe alts

Hal9000
Teddy KGB
Vash the Stampede
Mighty Hoe Young
Bruno the Red

Im sure I'm missing others but you get the picture
Even more ironic is that poster with a half dozen alts over the past couple years is always whining to the mods about banning people for certain conduct (mostly just calling him out for his new alt, calling out his bad takes that result in him creating new accounts to escape the rep) yet HE has legit DOXXED multiple members of CCS and posted their pics when he has meltdowns over people discovering his new/obvious forum identity.

I can't believe he hasn't been IP nuked but it's hilarious that he has whole dissertations about how CCS should be ran, while also having dossiers of various "forum enemies" he's cultivated over the years.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Thought this was going to be a thread about farts.
:walkin:

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:
Listen guys, I've been thinking alot about this lately and honestly it's been a very contentious few years of Bears football and off season bickering. Lots of bad blood running in these waters here. There are some good reasons for that too - we've seen some all time bad takes spewed on this forum. I mean, at one point, someone was trying to convince us that Matt Barkley was the answer (and this was after he threw 14 picks in 6 games or something.) We've seen predictions like Jeremy Langford and Kadeem Carey being a RB duo for 7+ years. How many RBs make it for 7 years let alone two on the same team? ????

So many Ant.Mill fans, I can think of one (HHM - not a callout just an example). Idk who, but someone was really high on Kindle Vindor lmfao. I'd hate to be that guy. And then you have people writing Justin Fields off after one preseaon game into his second year with a new coaching staff. This take isn't surprising tho. Seems like some fans want to see him fail - which is a weird take. Don't get me started on the Pacesexuals. If you can't recognize the shitstorm he unleashed on the Bears the past 7 years then you're helpless. Thru all of this crap, you have people talking about providing real time positive solutions and if they don't, want them banished from the forum for life! It's time we start taking responsibility for our actions and our words. Because our word is our bond. If you have a poor take - just bend over and take the lumps instead of wimping out and saying 'I'm just joking' and 'I didn't really mean that' yadda yadda yadda. Just stop it, you sound like fools.

At the end of the day tho, we CCS'ers have been through ALOT of crap basically since the Trestman years. And guess what, we're still standing! So, before this 2022 season kicks off, lets just take a moment to clear the air with our CCS friends. We can laugh and recognize some of the foolishness (mainly what I mentioned above tho) we've seen over the years and then get back to talking FOOTBALL ONLY.
I really don't pay attention to the immature stuff on sports blogs, it keeps my blood pressure down. The number one thing that drives me crazy are the wild guesses of what is going to happen re: personnel, game outcomes, the draft etc... I have my fair share of gut feelings about sports, but they are just that, feelings. I fancy myself a student of the game, I try to understand what the Bears are doing on the field, but predicting is what the vast vast majority of gamblers fail at, over and over again. I don't believe anything until I see it happen between the lines during the regular season. I enjoyed your post, thanks. Have a great day! Go Bears!