1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  2. North Carolina Tar Heels
There are a few posters here that I enjoy reading their opinion/perspective on Bears football as well as their shit talking. On the flip side there are a few jackasses I have to just ignore because they are being passive aggressive or won't stop whining like little school girls. The rest are in the middle and they seem to want to have genuine football talk. And a big shoutout to @Dejo for all the work he's put in these last few months.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
View attachment 21802

People are going to bicker and too many are going to toss around misogynistic insults - just another day that ends in "y." The people with alts and intentionally misspelled thesis-length thread titles are the by far my biggest complaints. We need more wise folks like bears26, period.
Who are the people with alts?

Honestly we see this shit all of the time and nobody ever gives a name.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I might have had to take lumps over Justin Fields this season but after ghosting the site for a few days I'm going back to my original plan of rarely posting on CCS. (Only checking in on occasion.)

You can thank @MDB111™ for that. He blew it with a lot of over the top posts the last few days.
You always do this, announce you're running away for a few weeks after everyone sees and is fed up with your passive aggressive self-trolling, then return a few days later.

Like clockwork here you are, and blaming another poster for your return lol!

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I might have had to take lumps over Justin Fields this season but after ghosting the site for a few days I'm going back to my original plan of rarely posting on CCS. (Only checking in on occasion.)

You can thank @MDB111™ for that. He blew it with a lot of over the top posts the last few days.
You do you bud. You could use some time off. (even though you seem to be checking in everyday).

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Is constantly saying you’re leaving part of the shtick or are you really this fragile?

Because you have to be aware that people are going to be like “great, leave.” Theres no way you don’t know this. So you’re doing it on purpose I assume. But at the same time you argue for pages on end about clearly genuine takes you have about the team. And you‘re passionate about these takes. It’s not shtick. But then you come back the next day like “I’m leaving. You guys are being mean.” Huh? You know this already. You know when you post about certain players youre starting a polarizing conversation. And you know people are going to come at you. So why do you break down the next day like this was some unexpected backlash towards you? It’s really confusing. It’s an act right?

Last edited:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

@everyone dislike this post

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:

Thank you @MDB111™. Getting less frequent drivel from this whiner is the biggest accomplishment in ccs history. We appreciate your good work.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Ya'll can pretend you do not care, but I get tons of notifications even when I'm not posting.

Every single one of you respond to me when you know you've been on ignore for weeks - and, no, I don't look. I can tell because someone not on ignore will quote your reply and the context is CLEARLY about me.

It's sooo funny. But hey....keep pretending you're not obsessed.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Ya'll can pretend you do not care, but I get tons of notifications even when I'm not posting.

Every single one of you respond to me when you know you've been on ignore for weeks - and, no, I don't look. I can tell because someone not on ignore will quote your reply and the context is CLEARLY about me.

So you get a lot of notifications from people on ignore? How interesting. Good football content again.

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll say this I am no one else but me, the same 35 year old black male Bears fan I have always been, and this is my only profile on this website... I doubt there has been, but I also hope no issues have been cause because of this goofball football fan... besides existing.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

Have you ever been told you’re reading the room wrong?