Lets make me money drop shipping?

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Well I ordered some panties. Shipping still sucks, def still elevated. shipping cost more than the fucking undies M8s. 100 pairs. w shipping $119. so $1.19 a pair. fancy victoria secret level lace thongs. will they know my secret. 2 models, various colors. cotton shit will be from big box stores. Gonna hock some panties on the ebay with 1-2 model of vibes too, just need to figure out what vibes. while shes looking at vibes, oh might as well get some sexy panties. probably gonna put some cheap plated heart necklaces on there too. the karen trifecta all in one place.. haha

researching my market. i noticed a trend on heart shaped necklaces and religious ones. maybe i should throw a few crosses and star of davids next to the vibes.. seems logical.. you know how the oober religious supress them feelings.. oh, a mini and easy to hide vibe to satisfy their sneaky needs. i did see some lipstick and makeup brush vibes for cheap. will think on that.

wont bulk clearance panties at first. Will sell singles but discount for more pairs ordered.. its a good trick to maximize minimal profits by saving on postage.

Will keep da track on da monies spent on da profits/losses for a real peak into a dumb fuck trying new shit on the e-coms using minimal start ups.. can i flip and build an entire store full of this shit or will i lose out quick and spend future said monies on bourbon going forward. already have 100s of bags/envelopes and tons of bubble wrap from me previous set up, but ill still account for that in da big picture.

Total Expenditure dus far.

Stock (panties x 100) $119

Last edited:

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Well I ordered some panties. Shipping still sucks, def still slightly elevated. shipping cost more than the fucking undies M8s. 100 pairs. w shipping $119. so $1.19 a pair. fancy victoria secret level lace thongs. will they know my secret. 2 models, various colors. cotton shit will be from big box stores. Gonna hock some panties on the ebay with 1-2 model of vibes too, just need to figure out what vibes. while shes looking at vibes, oh might as well get some sexy panties. probably gonna put some cheap plated heart necklaces on there too. the karen trifecta all in one place.. haha

researching my market. i noticed a trend on heart shaped necklaces and religious ones. maybe i should throw a few crosses and star of davids next to the vibes.. seems logical.. you know how the oober religious supress them feelings.. oh, a mini and easy to hide vibe to satisfy their sneaky needs. i did see some lipstick and makeup brush vibes for cheap. will think on that.

wont bulk clearance panties at first. Will sell singles but discount for more pairs ordered.. its a good trick to maximize minimal profits by saving on postage.

Will keep da track on da monies spent on da profits/losses for a real peak into a dumb fuck trying new shit on the e-coms using minimal start ups.. can i flip and build an entire store full of this shit or will i lose out quick and spend said monies on bourbon going forward. already have 100s of bags/envelopes and tons of bubble wrap from me previous set up, but ill still account for that in da big picture.

Total Expenditure dus far.

Yeah had to order some more stock to fill up me Karen starter kit store..

Prices include da shipping - the fucking mini bullet vibes are the best value vs everything. what do u want to sell? 51 mini bullet vibes or 100 undies. would have cost the same. cept thhose victoria looking ones can sell for 7-15 a piece..

i dont really wanna carry tacky jewellery but the models i bought have been selling for 12-14.. just wanna test a small batch.. gonna modify models in the future for other more expensive cheap ones if these unit move. its more about getting karen to look at some shitty cheap neckless i have and then discover my cheap discreet vibes.. probably need to stock up a few more heart neckless models before valentines.. fozzy got vibes to sell

mini bullet vibes sale for 7.99-9.99 gonna try and take advantage of my 100% rated account and hit that 12-14.99 mark. the money maker might be in pocket puss n the such. not the cheap cheap 2 dollar fleshlight kind that sell for 10-15 dolla, but another still cheap in the sense electric one.. can get electric strokers for roughly 10 a pop including shipping and sale for 50. so will look at different suppliers and the sales data better in the cummming days

12 heart necklaces - $30.18@ 2.51 p/unit
20 mini bullet vibes $39.27 @ 1.96 p/unit
8 mini lipstick vibes $21.53 @ 2.69 p/unit

Total Expenditure dus far

Stock (necklaces x 12)$30.18
Stock (vibes x 28) $60.8

$209.98

Thatll probably be my initial stock minus the electric 2 strokes..

Last edited:

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Yeah had to order some more stock to fill up me Karen starter kit store..

Prices include da shipping - the fucking mini bullet vibes are the best value vs everything. what do u want to sell? 51 mini bullet vibes or 100 undies. would have cost the same. cept thhose victoria looking ones can sell for 7-15 a piece..

i dont really wanna carry tacky jewellery but the models i bought have been selling for 12-14.. just wanna test a small batch.. gonna modify models in the future for other more expensive cheap ones if these unit move. its more about getting karen to look at some shitty cheap neckless i have and then discover my cheap discreet vibes.. probably need to stock up a few more heart neckless models before valentines.. fozzy got vibes to sell

mini bullet vibes sale for 7.99-9.99 gonna try and take advantage of my 100% rated account and hit that 12-14.99 mark. the money maker might be in pocket puss n the such. not the cheap cheap 2 dollar fleshlight kind that sell for 10-15 dolla, but another still cheap in the sense electric one.. can get electric strokers for roughly 10 a pop including shipping and sale for 50. so will look at different suppliers and the sales data better in the cummming days

12 heart necklaces - $30.18@ 2.51 p/unit
20 mini bullet vibes $39.27 @ 1.96 p/unit
8 mini lipstick vibes $21.53 @ 2.69 p/unit

Stock (vibes x 28) $60.8

$209.98

Thatll probably be my initial stock minus the electric 2 strokes..

Was gonna buy some fancy male piston type shit, but I cant get distracted and need to get some work done. Instead I added 2 different models of vibes. Cant share what they are. cause they are winners at the moment. do the research M8s. anywho i bought 3 of a specific for $74.35 @ $24.78 per unit. only wanted to test these before committing to more at those costs. returns are about $25-30 per. bought another 10 of some other kind at $65.19 @ $6.51 per unit. sells at that 20ish mark. These costs are with shipping included. Air too. Not super express, but the shit should be here in a few weeks.

Stock (mini vibes x 28) $60.8
Stock (normal vibes x 13) $139.54

$349.52 for 153 Items @ $2.28 per unit.

Did I waste 350 dolla? You bet on the bears to win the superbowl, dont judge me.

Currently only at 17.4 % of my max budget for this e com endeavour.

Possible potential in sales from da ebay sales is roughly $1,286 then - ebay fees and shipping = 690 ish. margins would be @ 49% with a profit % @ 97% ish. oh n taxes, but were theres a will, theres a i forgot about those and i didnt realize stocks were an asset uncle. wishful thinking eh. If i can sell some scented panties though.. this may get elevated a tad, but will also require an advertising budget.

Better margins and profits just on the vibes alone. 52.8 @ 112%. Def will stay away from stock panties for ebay and buying more necklaces. however if they get views which leads to vibe sells.. meh, ill eat that cost. Unless my safe estimates on those are exceeded. oh i forgot paypals bs too. minimal but its there.

Got 41 vibes to sell. shiiieeeet. If you would have told me when i was 16 that Id be selling vibrators in my 40s. Id laugh at you and tell you to gtfo. only cause I thought Id be dead at 30.

Last edited:

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Gross. Well it would be sweet to know what kind of ad budget youre pushing at 50 mil in sales.
So, for clarity, I'm no longer involved with this business. It was purchased by a group I'm involved with, I was part of the team that increased the value of the asset, and then it was sold to another investment group.

But, for that one gross margins were around 30-50%. Many brands in this space have MAP enforcement. Which is great from a margin perspective, but forces you to do everything else perfect because a) all your major competitors have the same products (little differentiation) and b) you can't compete on price. And there are a few big boys in this space. So you'd better be really fucking good at marketing, merchandising, customer experience, etc. Also, inventory costs were very high. Some items could be dropshipped, but many popular items were in inventory across several warehouses. It was a pretty complicated business, but I learned a ton in the process of that acquisition. Not even the highest revenue/volume business I've dealt with, but it was...complicated.

As far as ad budgets go...the most simple way I can explain it is we look at ROAS and ACoS on a brand and category level based on net margins, anticipated LTV, shipping costs, returns/refunds, etc. And then we optimize all channels to hit those targets trying to balance volume and return. There's a sweet spot on that curve.

Anyways. Not sure if that helps, but thanks for attending my TedTalk!

Last edited:

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If you're looking for an ad spend total, across all channels, it ranged probably between $500-750k a month. Sometimes lower or higher based on seasonality (market heavily influenced by this).

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
If you're looking for an ad spend total, across all channels, it ranged probably between $500-750k a month. Sometimes lower or higher based on seasonality (market heavily influenced by this).

so that standard 5-7 ish %. f ads, yall should have just bought lambos and went mario kart.

not looking for brands... if i get into legit branded, it'll be via my own private label. I have a gimmicky name brand in mind - with gimmicky named products that are used by nearly every person in the world. mine would be just for a specific global region though. crowed space but some other local turned another product in the genre into 100 mil in sales in a couple of years.

its just the initial investment would be around 8-10K to get my items branded the way i want it. stitched as opposed to that foamy glued bs. stich require a larger order. however the glued route can be done for about 500 and only 10% of the stock vs premium stitched and that massive haul. custom boxes included. that'll be a down the road maybe venture, but probably not. no passion for that space, so im not pushing for it.

probably going to expand into a couple of other areas starting Q1 2023 though.

Going to get into another saturated market. gonna test some e-juice, non nicotine variants and see what 1-200 hundred can net me. selling shortfills. shortfills are basically selling 100 ml in a 120 ml bottle so the customer can add their own nicotine. been making juice for years and have a few solid recipes. ppl buy them from me at work all the time but with nic. I can make easy money in that region if i can reach the ppl. start up will be low.

want to invest into a laser engraver and restart a business I had as a teenager. bird houses. i didnt sell many as a teen, but a few.. maybe 40-50 over a few years. however, id like to slap a veneer on them and make em look a lil more fancy. would sell locally via the facebook etc. live in a nature area so my local market is good. will look at the crowed etsy space too

I could look into engraving shit too. I dont really need the laser engraver for the bird house but I want one. itll save some time on detailing. however if I have the engraver, i might as well see if i can peddle other wood works locally.

2023 is going to be the year of the side hustle for me.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Was gonna buy some fancy male piston type shit, but I cant get distracted and need to get some work done. Instead I added 2 different models of vibes. Cant share what they are. cause they are winners at the moment. do the research M8s. anywho i bought 3 of a specific for $74.35 @ $24.78 per unit. only wanted to test these before committing to more at those costs. returns are about $25-30 per. bought another 10 of some other kind at $65.19 @ $6.51 per unit. sells at that 20ish mark. These costs are with shipping included. Air too. Not super express, but the shit should be here in a few weeks.

Did I waste 350 dolla? You bet on the bears to win the superbowl, dont judge me.

Currently only at 17.4 % of my max budget for this e com endeavour.

Possible potential in sales from da ebay sales is roughly $1,286 then - ebay fees and shipping = 690 ish. margins would be @ 49% with a profit % @ 97% ish. oh n taxes, but were theres a will, theres a i forgot about those and i didnt realize stocks were an asset uncle. wishful thinking eh. If i can sell some scented panties though.. this may get elevated a tad, but will also require an advertising budget.

Better margins and profits just on the vibes alone. 52.8 @ 112%. Def will stay away from stock panties for ebay and buying more necklaces. however if they get views which leads to vibe sells.. meh, ill eat that cost. Unless my safe estimates on those are exceeded. oh i forgot paypals bs too. minimal but its there.

Got 41 vibes to sell. shiiieeeet. If you would have told me when i was 16 that Id be selling vibrators in my 40s. Id laugh at you and tell you to gtfo. only cause I thought Id be dead at 30.

All the china shit has been shipped. Dunno how long itll take. Bad time to ship out stuff dough. Duh Xmas will cause delays. Gonna rebrand my ebay and launch me stock Jan 1 if all my shit arrives by then. If delays happen, Ill trickle shit or wait til its all here. not the best of times to sell post consumer jesus 25th.

Ecom buzznus #1

Got the EJuice shit started this week. Sourced some over stock bottles. Dark chubby gorillas. Bought the last of it. They have some clear ones on clearance too. Will get a few hundred of those If I start selling product. Then if I continue to sell.. source from da china in the 1000s.

Tried to order 20 gallons of VG but they wont ship it to my location at a decent price. May just start will 1-2 gallons. theyll ship the smaller ones FREE ?‍♂️. Game their system and theyll charge in duh future. Will travel and pick it up in the future if it scales ^^^. Will order some on the weekend I always gots a few litres of VG and PG at the house. So I really dont have to buy more to test me product. Will have to order some concentrate flavours though. Have enough to make a gallon of me primo flavors, but thats my stock.

Found a local label/sticker maker and will start with a couple of hundred. its not that expensive. Just gotta design me graphics, probably this weekend. Already designed in my head.. wont take long to digitize... Only gonna start out with two flavors of shortfills.. maybe 3.

So buzznus two is almost set up.

Ecom Buznus # 2

Stock (100 x 120ML Bottles) $62

Ecom Buzznus # 3

Looking towards end of Q1, or sometime in Q2. No rush on this buzznuss. this is a long term hobby/retirement thing. will expand on what i build, but starting with what i know.

However, gonna start 3D ing some designs probably on xmas vacation. Need to do the $ maths on various woods n project costs. Want to get a few extra tools too. I have basic tools to make this work as is, just want different tools to speed up ceratin processes and to have new tools. Def like to add and start messing with a laser engraver too at some point. Guy at work has two... a commercial pro one and one of them cheaper amazon ones... willing to sell me the cheap one fer cheap.. so maybes. just dunno though, he says it engraves fine but cuts like shit..

Ecom Buzznus # 4

On hold for now. Will have to invest time into website desing, support, buying hosting etc. If Ejuice sales take, will be more motivated to get this one going. If imma design n support 1 site, might as well scale and do 2-3. Its about time allocation atm. I do have a J.O.B i go to too

DA Ecoms

#1 - $349.52
#2 - $62

= $411. 52

Last edited:

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:

All the china shit has been shipped. Dunno how long itll take. Bad time to ship out stuff dough. Duh Xmas will cause delays. Gonna rebrand my ebay and launch me stock Jan 1 if all my shit arrives by then. If delays happen, Ill trickle shit or wait til its all here. not the best of times to sell post consumer jesus 25th.

Ecom buzznus #1

Got the EJuice shit started this week. Sourced some over stock bottles. Dark chubby gorillas. Bought the last of it. They have some clear ones on clearance too. Will get a few hundred of those If I start selling product. Then if I continue to sell.. source from da china in the 1000s.

Tried to order 20 gallons of VG but they wont ship it to my location at a decent price. May just start will 1-2 gallons. theyll ship the smaller ones FREE ?‍♂️. Game their system and theyll charge in duh future. Will travel and pick it up in the future if it scales ^^^. Will order some on the weekend I always gots a few litres of VG and PG at the house. So I really dont have to buy more to test me product. Will have to order some concentrate flavours though. Have enough to make a gallon of me primo flavors, but thats my stock.

Found a local label/sticker maker and will start with a couple of hundred. its not that expensive. Just gotta design me graphics, probably this weekend. Already designed in my head.. wont take long to digitize... Only gonna start out with two flavors of shortfills.. maybe 3.

Ecom Buznus # 2

Ecom Buzznus # 3

Looking towards end of Q1, or sometime in Q2. No rush on this buzznuss. this is a long term hobby/retirement thing. will expand on what i build, but starting with what i know.

However, gonna start 3D ing some designs probably on xmas vacation. Need to do the $ maths on various woods n project costs. Want to get a few extra tools too. I have basic tools to make this work as is, just want different tools to speed up ceratin processes and to have new tools. Def like to add and start messing with a laser engraver too at some point. Guy at work has two... a commercial pro one and one of them cheaper amazon ones... willing to sell me the cheap one fer cheap.. so maybes. just dunno though, he says it engraves fine but cuts like shit..

Ecom Buzznus # 4

On hold for now. Will have to invest time into website desing, support, buying hosting etc. If Ejuice sales take, will be more motivated to get this one going. If imma design n support 1 site, might as well scale and do 2-3. Its about time allocation atm. I do have a J.O.B i go to too

DA Ecoms

#1 - $349.52
#2 - $62

= $411. 52

Got me quote on me bottle labels. Did the designs this weekend. Main Brand label then separate labels for duh flavors. Im going to have to research printing my own labels if these actually sale.

80 dolla for 200 main labels and 200 flavor labels. only breaking out 2 flavors to start.. the shit ppls at the work actually like .. so 100 labels each.

Mah Bottles arrived. Can start manufacturing right now with my personal shit in house. BUT will probably wait and order some more VG/PG and concentrates, sweeteners etc in the next day or 2.

First vibes just passed through customs, the only shit on shore. All china packages bout to hit the air. Both of these ventures are about to pop off.

The rest of the mats for the juice will push this initial year of the side hustle in the 550 range. according to @BobEvans i probably only could have filled up mah tank once and bought 5 dozen eggs, so Im okay with two buznesses with actual stock at that price point.

DA Ecoms

#1 - $349.52
#2 - $142

=$ 491.52

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Mang, gonna slow my roll a tad. Im getting too extended mentally.... I may pull back on the juice idea for now. I havent ordered labels but will order enough to cover the 100 bottles. Ill eventually make my money back from the fools at work if I dont want to pursue that fully.

However, Ive decided to refocus on one idea. gonna focus on the vibes n the such. to rebuild a ebay store. Once stock hits a certain level Ill build my site to extend my reach and have two outlets....then launch into advertising.

I noticed that the more work I do for myself, the more I resent mah job for the billionares. I hate showing up now. Its not that I dont get paid a fair wage. its more about the ceiling and time that needs to be allocated to slave for someone else vs the uncapped possibilities n time allocation slaving away for meself. def need to work for myself fulltimez agains.

Plus too many ideas has my brane in tilt. On my way to work yesterday I took a wrong turn. I get on a road and head to a highway. left goes to A town where i like to shop and B goes to another town, n the work.. I go left while thinking about juice, dildos, woodworks, strategies etc.. about 10 minutes in.. im like where the fuck am I going... U turned to dread.. got to work and felt burdened with negativity. that normally light happy go lucky vibe has been ruined by images of silicone vaginas

Had to register my buzzness to get access to local dildo distributors.. want to compare their prices vs importing shit from da china myself...

Bought two domain names to protect the future, if I can make it to expansion that is.. but had to grab em in case.

Singular focus. gonna put together another haul. maybe 3-5 hundo worth of shlongs n cups.. rings, beads, n plugs.. need to stock up to combat chinese new years and that shutdown coming up.. if anyone ships out of the china, ya know..

Last edited:

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Singular Focus.. Bought a few hundred dolla more in shlongs n added da pus. i really only have two semi premium items. the rabbits and these other winning thangs, everything else is bottom feeding shit.. going for the margins..

anywho

10 bigger bullets
10 vibin dils
5 better model rabbits

idk if me maths is right on these, may be 30 total i forget

10 pocket puss marshmallow looking thangs
10 real looking vag
6 vacuum style cups whatever da fuk that is.

All my items minus one set of necklesses are in customs and should be here this week. maybe delayed cause of the xmas but here none the less.

66 vibes
26 pusses

if i can sell, will flip the $ for more stock and around 10 x this - ill build the e store and add all the other sex shit thats stock standard

Last edited:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Sweet. yall about to kill it huh. u gonna make personalized everything?

Ecom buzznus #1

Ecom Buznus # 2

Ecom Buzznus # 3

Ecom Buzznus # 4

DA Ecoms

#1 - $349.52
#2 - $62

= $411. 52

Got me quote on me bottle labels. Did the designs this weekend. Main Brand label then separate labels for duh flavors. Im going to have to research printing my own labels if these actually sale.

80 dolla for 200 main labels and 200 flavor labels. only breaking out 2 flavors to start.. the shit ppls at the work actually like .. so 100 labels each.

Mah Bottles arrived. Can start manufacturing right now with my personal shit in house. BUT will probably wait and order some more VG/PG and concentrates, sweeteners etc in the next day or 2.

First vibes just passed through customs, the only shit on shore. All china packages bout to hit the air. Both of these ventures are about to pop off.

The rest of the mats for the juice will push this initial year of the side hustle in the 550 range. according to @BobEvans i probably only could have filled up mah tank once and bought 5 dozen eggs, so Im okay with two buznesses with actual stock at that price point.

DA Ecoms

#1 - $349.52
#2 - $142

=$ 491.52

Mang, gonna slow my roll a tad. Im getting too extended mentally.... I may pull back on the juice idea for now. I havent ordered labels but will order enough to cover the 100 bottles. Ill eventually make my money back from the fools at work if I dont want to pursue that fully.

However, Ive decided to refocus on one idea. gonna focus on the vibes n the such. to rebuild a ebay store. Once stock hits a certain level Ill build my site to extend my reach and have two outlets....then launch into advertising.

I noticed that the more work I do for myself, the more I resent mah job for the billionares. I hate showing up now. Its not that I dont get paid a fair wage. its more about the ceiling and time that needs to be allocated to slave for someone else vs the uncapped possibilities n time allocation slaving away for meself. def need to work for myself fulltimez agains.

Plus too many ideas has my brane in tilt. On my way to work yesterday I took a wrong turn. I get on a road and head to a highway. left goes to A town where i like to shop and B goes to another town, n the work.. I go left while thinking about juice, dildos, woodworks, strategies etc.. about 10 minutes in.. im like where the fuck am I going... U turned to dread.. got to work and felt burdened with negativity. that normally light happy go lucky vibe has been ruined by images of silicone vaginas

Had to register my buzzness to get access to local dildo distributors.. want to compare their prices vs importing shit from da china myself...

Bought two domain names to protect the future, if I can make it to expansion that is.. but had to grab em in case.

Singular focus. gonna put together another haul. maybe 3-5 hundo worth of shlongs n cups.. rings, beads, n plugs.. need to stock up to combat chinese new years and that shutdown coming up.. if anyone ships out of the china, ya know..

Singular Focus.. Bought a few hundred dolla more in shlongs n added da pus. i really only have two semi premium items. the rabbits and these other winning thangs, everything else is bottom feeding shit.. going for the margins..

anywho

10 bigger bullets
10 vibin dils
5 better model rabbits

10 real looking vag

All my items minus one set of necklesses are in customs and should be here this week. maybe delayed cause of the xmas but here none the less.

66 vibes
26 pusses

if i can sell, will flip the $ for more stock and around 10 x this - ill build the e store and add all the other sex shit thats stock standard

#cringecombobreakerrrrrrrrrrrrrr

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
#cringecombobreakerrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i guess i could moonlight as an uber eats guy instead, right?. i mean hey, i could drive around for 16 hours a day or i could just buy shit to resell on the ewebs while im at my day job.. #combomoneymakerrrrrrrrr.. buy, list, pick, post office...minutes vs hours. the sex toy global market is worth 35+ billion. growth is expected to put the sex toy industry @ 60 billion by the 2030.

the sex tech is next level these days uber.. far removed from @The Hawk wooden dildos. however im sure theres still a place for those.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:

anywho

10 bigger bullets
10 vibin dils
5 better model rabbits

10 real looking vag

66 vibes
26 pusses

the maths were off. i forgot about the 10 butt plugs and 30 bottles of edible lube. lubes are heavy to ship from the china cause liquid is heavy.. but a good seller in me market when looking at the data.. will probably be my #1 seller.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
first batch of vibes arrived the other day, some more today. 23 of the however many i gotz cumming. I could try and get a quick xmas sell, but ill wait. valentines is right around the corner anyway and all my shit should be here first week of jan. i want the majority of stuff in before i relaunch my rebranded ebayz account. its a long term trial. well at least a 1 year run, so no rush.

yall know what this is? theres more to the kit, but this is the base. I think its used for hammering away at concrete or something. was about to buy some but i cant compete at low volumes. need to bulk and freight. but my site will have some if i make it that far. might even rebrand it the Jack Hammer #57.. after the sanborn. wooden dildos gotz nothing on these @The Hawk

H873224bca9d94a7c9d79b54463b5d311M.jpg_960x960.jpg

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
About to finally launch me boxes of dildos n the such. Been busy with the real jay oh bee and got distracted from my side hustle ambitions. Also, I didnt realize you had to be pre approved to sale such items on the bay. That took nearly a week, well i didnt reply for nearly a week....cause jay oh bee... but I got da approves.

Thanks for the inspiration @The Hawk. Hopefully I can do half as good with my silicone woods.

So, ecom one about to be up. Moving on to a niche amazon scheme nexx..

havent lauched mah ejuice, but made a hundo this week from regulars. no real print labels either, just some masking tape with sharpie writing.. but they b use to that.

after amazon, idk what to move on to.

may look for a new real job in the coming months. idk.. i just need a different billionaire to work for.

regardless.. steps are actually being taken..

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
fozzy...it would be better to just take on a consignment role and create your own market/shopping cart(s) to sell w/e you want and you dont have to receive or ship anything. You do interact with customers and check orders oft and adjust your prices. You basically make a site of your own and add their products to help them sell. My buddy does this shit for a living, you can do this with Shopify.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
fozzy...it would be better to just take on a consignment role and create your own market/shopping cart(s) to sell w/e you want and you dont have to receive or ship anything. You do interact with customers and check orders oft and adjust your prices. You basically make a site of your own and add their products to help them sell. My buddy does this shit for a living, you can do this with Shopify.

Too much work M8. Well reasonability. Dont want to be liable for other ppls shit and their expectations. good idea though.

Me dildos, pocket pussy and vibes experiment will be coming to an end. Im nearing break even and am about to get out to sell other things. Its not that they dont sell. Its just too slow. Im use to moving higher volume when full on selling. Well relative to stocks. Wonder if its the economy and consumers tightening they orifices.... That and probably the fact im trying to compete with established branded stores and their branded products with me unbranded chinese shit. even though its probably the same oem shit, but for less. its def challenging in the fake cock and vag markets. If I had handcrafted artisan wooden dildos I would have had a niche inside the niche.

I could keep plugging along trying to build a rep, but its not moving quick enough to sit it out and waste a prime rated account. Also Im getting the young one involved in selling n making da money and need to clear out the store of sensitive materials. Overall, Ill still make a lil money off the hawk inspired store. Will hit break even with any sell and what lil inventory I have left will go to a local emporium for 50 pennies on the dollar.

Im moving on to vintage but its not vintage and other shat.. plus whatever the kid wants to flip.. giving them a budget to start with they inventory. Kid needs to be taught how to hustle.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Too much work M8. Well reasonability. Dont want to be liable for other ppls shit and their expectations. good idea though.

Me dildos, pocket pussy and vibes experiment will be coming to an end. Im nearing break even and am about to get out to sell other things. Its not that they dont sell. Its just too slow. Im use to moving higher volume when full on selling. Well relative to stocks. Wonder if its the economy and consumers tightening they orifices.... That and probably the fact im trying to compete with established branded stores and their branded products with me unbranded chinese shit. even though its probably the same oem shit, but for less. its def challenging in the fake cock and vag markets. If I had handcrafted artisan wooden dildos I would have had a niche inside the niche.

I could keep plugging along trying to build a rep, but its not moving quick enough to sit it out and waste a prime rated account. Also Im getting the young one involved in selling n making da money and need to clear out the store of sensitive materials. Overall, Ill still make a lil money off the hawk inspired store. Will hit break even with any sell and what lil inventory I have left will go to a local emporium for 50 pennies on the dollar.

Im moving on to vintage but its not vintage and other shat.. plus whatever the kid wants to flip.. giving them a budget to start with they inventory. Kid needs to be taught how to hustle.
Watches are blowing up right now. It's summer, so that's something you're gonna want to dig around into. Sercure the Bag.