Let's play ball!

KOTC2

Liked Posts:
Strong solid team no doubt, the only thing I'm not completely sold on at least to this point is the starting pitching, with Lynn being out, a few questions come into my head - is Keuchel going to rebound from a terrible season? Can Kopech adjust to that starting role? Did we finally get the real Cease? Can they fill that void for Lynn? Thank goodness they have a filthy bullpen, even though the Crochet injury hurts.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I could not be less enthused about this sport anymore. Between the analytics reducing every at bat to three outcomes and MLB's constant misguided meddling, it just sucks. I used to get so fired up for the White Sox, now it barely registers.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I could not be less enthused about this sport anymore. Between the analytics reducing every at bat to three outcomes and MLB's constant misguided meddling, it just sucks. I used to get so fired up for the White Sox, now it barely registers.
Wait a minute, it's the analytics that has reduced to batters executing a hit, foul or strike?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I got tickets to opening day tomorrow. If it rains I’m going to bail and go to the titty bar instead