Let's say we get a Top Ten pick next year.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Top 10?!? This team is a lock to be picking 1st or 2nd. The Browns and Saints can at least score points. The Bears are quite literally the worst team in the league in every phase of the game across the board. There is no "let's say we get a top 10 pick" about this team. It'll be a miracle if they win a single game this season.

That said, there really isn't any room for a debate here. The Bears need to take the top rated QB on the board. Period.

westcoast bear fanatic

Trubisky Realist
Donator
In my dream scenario they get the #1 pick, the Jaguars and Titans are sitting at #2 and #3. Those 2 clubs get in a bidding war with each other to move up and grab Myles Garrett. Bears trade down to #2 pick up an extra 2nd rounder and get the QB of their choosing.

HawkBear

CCS Donator
Donator
My favorite teams
Chicago Cubs Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Iowa Hawkeyes
In my dream scenario they get the #1 pick, the Jaguars and Titans are sitting at #2 and #3. Those 2 clubs get in a bidding war with each other to move up and grab Myles Garrett. Bears trade down to #2 pick up an extra 2nd rounder and get the QB of their choosing.
This. Or we draft third and Kizer/Watson are off the board. We take Garrett and then trade back up into the first for Kaaya or Falk.

westcoast bear fanatic

Trubisky Realist
Donator
This. Or we draft third and Kizer/Watson are off the board. We take Garrett and then trade back up into the first for Kaaya or Falk.
If that is the case then I think they need to trade up and grab either Watson or Kizer. They need to get one of those guys and settling for anything less is not acceptable.