Let's talk about the strong "culture" of this team under Nagy

Liked Posts:
You have Wims who throws punches in a game and gets suspended for 2 games while Nagy sits back and does nothing. Ridley who seems to be busting his ass then gets called up from the practice squad and appears in games. Then Wims suspension ends and Ridley who has been a good soldier gets demoted again. All the while, Wims is liking tweets saying how Chicago is where WR's go to die.

Where's the accountability?...some culture Nagy has going on.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
Bellamy=wims=Miller. These types of busts are available every year, Chicago especially loves them

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
The culture of the team begins and ends with the players on the field and when a team goes 4 years without an offensive leader this is what happens.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
You have Wims who throws punches in a game and gets suspended for 2 games while Nagy sits back and does nothing. Ridley who seems to be busting his ass then gets called up from the practice squad and appears in games. Then Wims suspension ends and Ridley who has been a good soldier gets demoted again. All the while, Wims is liking tweets saying how Chicago is where WR's go to die.

Where's the accountability?...some culture Nagy has going on.
The Ridley nonsense is maddening. It reminds me of the Lovie Smith dog house.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Culture is what loser organizations talk about instead of winning games.
So true. For years I heard idiot lions fans talk about Gym Shortz changing the culture!

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
oh right, I forgot all about that bizarre concept. yes, let's bench the best players available on the team for... (???)

Every time Ridley talks, he refuses to end each statement with "BE YOU!" and so Nagy just had to bench him. Can't have guys that don't buy in to the system.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Funny but it usually seems like culture and winning go hand in hand.

All the egg toss competitions in the world don't mean shit if you lose every Sunday.

UK_STALEY

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Has the Ridley narrative moved on from “hasn’t been given a chance” to “undeservingly in the doghouse”?

Joker85

Liked Posts:
Nagy is like Eric Cartman's mom. When things are going fine players "love" him because they can do whatever they want with no accountability or rules and he'll coddle them and give them pats on the head. As soon as things start to wobble everyone does their own thing, looks out for number one, and no one respects him, let alone fears him. That's why players are openly shitting on the franchise over social media, completely undisciplined when it comes to penalties, an are not even embarrassed to whiff on tackles or dive straight to the ground rather than fight for 2-4 extra yards so they can protect their $$$.

The culture of Nagy was literally just let the players do whatever they feel like and club dub. The team has had no father since Vic left, with predictable results.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
and talking about loser organizations that talk about culture is what losers do instead of pulling up their bootstraps and helping their team succeed
What would you like me to do? Cheer louder in my basement?